Journey in the Great Unknown, or MountainHigh's LST adventure.

Thanks OMM, wish I could show you all with photo's but I guess something happened with the person that was kindly giving me a camera. So I will again be looking to save some money for one someday...it is after a good meter so...;) (not my turn to buy anything anyway), babies come first.

One of these days I will make it out to the islands for a season. Then, :passitleft:after a "Tad" bit, we can smoke a "Lil" bit after, I can see us both so "medicated" in our lounge chairs, we could watch a tsunami roll in an smile the whole time! :smokin:

Aloha and :peace: OMM.
Answering both your posts.
Yep, you'd say "Look at that" and I say "whut?" Too late:grinjoint:
maybe we should just have a LilTad.

A Smile from the Islands.:hippy:

I know my journal is boring without pictures, I can't fix that right now, but here is a negative of Lilbit, remember black is white. It lets you see the trichome structures she had at 4-5 weeks.

Image17.jpg

I like that, a LilTad. :roorrip:. Sounds like a kickass blend. I fear I am gonna have to learn some discipline with my Lilbit...tasty, but smoking too much (2-3 hits) will flatten you out and put you down for a nap like a baby if you are tired at all.:smokin:

I am hoping Tess is good energy weed. I think she is. Is why I pulled her in such a rush. I checked out her buds and I think I managed around 20-30% overall amber on the buds. That makes me happy.

Abbie is growing more bud...I am gonna bow to her wishes and let her (partly out of shear dislike of trimming and she has ALOT of leaves), she hasn't made any drastic plummet into amber and beyond yet (will monitor everyday) and I am thinking she will be just fine letting her go as long as Lilbit probably, she has more food in her fans at this point than Lilbit and is generally healthy. Lets see if she can add significant more weight in a week.

I am really impressed with BB Cheese's growth right now, she is drinking her gallon bag of wet soil every other day. Never seen that in a baby...well she isn't really a baby anymore. I think she is 23 days old. I wish I could show you.

I am gonna have to attribute this growth to Dutchmaster's Gold right now or my new cabinet. Either way, tomorrow or next day I am pulling clones from the Cheese, she will be my cloning experiment. I haven't been pulling her down anymore as I wanted to get some vertical height on her branches, but her fans up there are getting so big compared to vertical height, oh well I guess my 4 inch tall clones will have 6 inter nodes (at least) :grinjoint: and 9 finger fans.

I guess I will just let Pineapple Express and The Church get rootbound while my Cheese grow happens. Or maybe they will go in in 2-3 weeks after I get some successful clones from them...not sure. They are getting a severe racking tomorrow to promote tops.

Well Capt Ramble On is done for now.

:peace: 420Magazine

Dude, seriously. I don't think anyone is bored. This one of the funnest journals on this site for sure. Your Ramblin is worth a thousand pictures.:grinjoint: Keep up the great work:goodjob:

No boredom here for sure...just absentee status mostly lately lol. Are you going to spring for Dutch Master's Liquid Light? Someone on here ordered some within the last 6-8 months iirc but I can't remember who...I forgot to check back to see what their results were. It was one of the more well-known members, might even have been Be Irie but don't quote me on that. Hmmmm...now I'm curious...

No boredom here for sure...just absentee status mostly lately lol. Are you going to spring for Dutch Master's Liquid Light? Someone on here ordered some within the last 6-8 months iirc but I can't remember who...I forgot to check back to see what their results were. It was one of the more well-known members, might even have been Be Irie but don't quote me on that. Hmmmm...now I'm curious...

I am pretty sure Lavender is using Liquid Light. IIRC she raved about it.

Thanks for the encouragement. And I wish I had the funds, but my tiny veg area doesn't warrant it's use either. I really have no issues with enough leaf area. BB Cheese has 8 dominant tops already with maybe (too stoned to make an accurate count) 8 more just starting but will get choked out if I don't pull her back down, so I have to pull clones tomorrow probably, give her a day or so to recover and then rack her down hard again and let her fill back in while I wait an see if any clones survive my Journey into Cloning :smokin:.

3 of those tops will not become clones as they are major stalk producers I simply do not want to hurt, they will start a death spiral about the bag edge, making me as many tops as they can. This plant will have 3X as many budding sites as my last ones. I am pleased. :grinjoint:

I have yet to give the other girls their second feeding and I messed up and gave Cheese her third...two in a row. She ate it, burped, grew a ton and is asking for more. I think she wants to drink tonight...this is a 3 to 1 frequency of watering versus the other two. She has joined me on my desk for company (nice to have plants around). So to avoid problems, she will get a light Clearex tonight and probably fed again in a few days. I am gonna be cautious with these inorganics and stick to their recommendations (3/4).

:peace: Wow I am really in /rambleon mode tonight :smokin:. I just type and then notice....

Dude, seriously. I don't think anyone is bored. This one of the funnest journals on this site for sure. Your Ramblin is worth a thousand pictures.:grinjoint: Keep up the great work:goodjob:

No doubt! This journal is a one-stop shop for information, hilarity, and shocking stories of plant abuse and torture. What more could we ask for? (um, besides more pictures I mean :rofl:)

Great job!

Great job Mountain. Getting warn out from manicuring and snipping bud is a good thing! Smoking good weed while your doing it is even better. Knowing that you've got more to snip next day is downright torture! But good torture. Pass the joint around buddy!

:geek::passitleft::passitleft::scratchinghead::passitleft:

The Butcher....mate:grinjoint: Result = Very Good.

Worrying is second nature to me...how would I live without it. ;) (Probably pretty well, I am working on it OMM)

My buddies camera will be back in a few days, I might try to borrow it to snap a few shots of the harvest and my new babies and new grow cabinet.

Guess it is just not my fate to own a camera yet. :Rasta:

(Is it normal to cry mercy after two hits from the bat...I wanna finish it but it ain't gonna happen.)

:peace:

Worrying is second nature to me...how would I live without it. ;) (Probably pretty well, I am working on it OMM)

My buddies camera will be back in a few days, I might try to borrow it to snap a few shots of the harvest and my new babies and new grow cabinet.

Guess it is just not my fate to own a camera yet. :Rasta:

(Is it normal to cry mercy after two hits from the bat...I wanna finish it but it ain't gonna happen.)

:peace:

Hey High Worrying is part of life......just make sure.....you worry over things that are worth the trouble.:ganjamon:

Great news on the camera! Will love seeing the harvests, but I really want to see that new grow cabinet.:yahoo:

Aloha from the still friggin cold Islands. :surf::surf:

Hey High Worrying is part of life......just make sure.....you worry over things that are worth the trouble.:ganjamon:

Great news on the camera! Will love seeing the harvests, but I really want to see that new grow cabinet.:yahoo:

Aloha from the still friggin cold Islands. :surf::surf:

Yeah, not sure when I will be able to get the camera, but should be able to sometime this coming week.

Yeah, my worrying use to tend to be just over nothing important, I am getting much better, now I hardly worry at all (comparatively). (Came to terms with my health, it is a matter of getting better which worrying does not help or dying...I am on the mend ;))

I got 5 hrs of sleep, but wow am I paying for it...vaporizer is warming up.:roorrip:

I got a wild hair last night as I was putting my Tess in her jar for burp curing and finish drying. I decided I needed to try a joint (smoked 1/3 of a pinner) of her bottom buds. Her flavor was beautiful. Very cherry/berry flavored, she should cure up really nice. Opening her burp jar is a treat too. :grinjoint: She isn't quite as stony as Lilbit though.

Sorry it is so cold there, but it is here too. I just hate when it goes from 70 one day to snow and freezing the next.

Aloha OMM and :peace: from the frozen mountains.

Mini Update : Journey in Cloning has begun.

I cut three 3-4 inch tall smaller tops from my BB Cheese, I couldn't bring myself to pull a primary...they all had 4 plus tops on each of them starting.

These are plenty big though, all were 4 + nodes, I cut the bottom angle at about a 45 and put them in my MountainHigh special...:smokin:.

Wish me luck.

:peace: from the mountains.

(She already showed pre-flowers at 24 days, she is a happy plant.)

Yeah, not sure when I will be able to get the camera, but should be able to sometime this coming week.

Yeah, my worrying use to tend to be just over nothing important, I am getting much better, now I hardly worry at all (comparatively). (Came to terms with my health, it is a matter of getting better which worrying does not help or dying...I am on the mend ;))

I got 5 hrs of sleep, but wow am I paying for it...vaporizer is warming up.:roorrip:

I got a wild hair last night as I was putting my Tess in her jar for burp curing and finish drying. I decided I needed to try a joint (smoked 1/3 of a pinner) of her bottom buds. Her flavor was beautiful. Very cherry/berry flavored, she should cure up really nice. Opening her burp jar is a treat too. :grinjoint: She isn't quite as stony as Lilbit though.

Sorry it is so cold there, but it is here too. I just hate when it goes from 70 one day to snow and freezing the next.

Aloha OMM and :peace: from the frozen mountains.

Ok! I just fired up a bowl of Joanne. Little out of time with you, but it's the thought that counts.:grinjoint:

Man, glad your on the mend. That sounded serious. :smokin:

I have admit that I think of death every day. It's kind of an reminder of mortality. Then I just think of something else. Keeps me alive.

Tess sounds delightful, great smell and taste like cherries. I'll have to try some.:grinjoint:

I have an old Buddy that lives over your way at 5,000 ft. Poor Bastard is probably frozen. :smokin:

Man, this taking forever to write.

Much Aloha Buddy

Hey Mountain just checking in to see how it's going. Wonder if she'll get stronger with the cure? Maybe Lilbit spoiled ya!

Tess is plenty strong, it is just Lilbit shifts gravity a bit :smokin:(probably cuz she is so amber)...I am looking forward to her later in cure.

Opening Tess's jar is a treat, such a pleasant smell like taking the wrapper off a fresh candle. :smokin:

My clones are perky still, think that is a good sign, they went from a bit droopy to standing at attention (had them soaking before I put them in cloner). Step 1 passed, I did not immediately kill them :grinjoint:

:peace: brother.

Tess is plenty strong, it is just Lilbit shifts gravity a bit :smokin:(probably cuz she is so amber)...I am looking forward to her later in cure.

Opening Tess's jar is a treat, such a pleasant smell like taking the wrapper off a fresh candle. :smokin:

My clones are perky still, think that is a good sign, they went from a bit droopy to standing at attention (had them soaking before I put them in cloner). Step 1 passed, I did not immediately kill them :grinjoint:

:peace: brother.

I wish you good luck with the clones. One day I will have to try to clone. Right now I just don't have the extra space and I don't know if I'll be able to grow indoor again. If I was able to grow again indoors, I could take some clones from the outdoor grow and start the clones inside. I think my best bet is to reap a good harvest outside so it will last me the year!

Mini Update : Journey in Cloning has begun.

I cut three 3-4 inch tall smaller tops from my BB Cheese, I couldn't bring myself to pull a primary...they all had 4 plus tops on each of them starting.

These are plenty big though, all were 4 + nodes, I cut the bottom angle at about a 45 and put them in my MountainHigh special...:smokin:.

Wish me luck.

:peace: from the mountains.

(She already showed pre-flowers at 24 days, she is a happy plant.)

Good luck, my success rate is dismal so far but my clone setup is not exactly optimal either. Like you I couldn't bring myself to cut the larger tips save one...and it turned out to be the one that is looking the best. Sounds like yours are a decent size too if they had 4+ nodes, looking forward to see how yours turn out!

Back
Top Bottom