Jubes - Soil - Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos - 2013

Day 17 pic from February 13 2013 getting pretty big cant wait to start the fox far, supplies
image759.jpg
image758.jpg

Looks good Jubes, very healthy ....:thumb:

Let me know how the ff products work. I tried them with my very first grow but experienced nute burn. But that could be chalked up to my inexperience of growing at the time. I will be looking forward to your results.

Update February 17th 2013. The last two days since I have started using fox farm has been extremely nervous and on edge I have nutrient burn on one of my plants that was so bad that I took off all of the fan leaves. Because everything was burning I have no take off all of my fan leaves on all of the other plants except 2 of my best ones. I put a fan in there to regulate the temp. And also I have been misting my plants due to the lack of humidity in the chamber. Omg tomorrow is the start of week 4 of these plants and let me tell u that I'm scared and nervous because of the growth rates, and also this is an auto flower. When does this start to auto flower Idn it's been 21 days now and there only 5 inches tall with very tight internodes and they are on there 3 rd set of true fan leaves will be taking pic tomorrow......

Bummer dude, just ordered a few of the Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos, looking to see what you yeild....:thumb:

I'm not I going to transplant I'm going too see how these fill out in this blue pot.... I know they are going to get huge but it's trail and error. I have so great news today that I'm see per flowers on my blue mystics today really excited and happy it's day 23 so let's see how long these baby's are going to take to flower

Might get cramped , lookin good tho......:high-five:

Yes u are both probably right. I have been looking at other grow journals and I can see how big they got when they started to flower and grow. We are going too see. I have been useing 12oz of ff big grow and ff big bloom 12oz for a totally off 24oz every other day and on the days off I have been giving them molasses and honey about 12oz there. S I hope when they erupt in growth it's going to be crazy big buds on all 6 of them in that blue bucket.:420:

So I tried something different today and I thinked it worked......:thumb: I have been cultivating my soil for the past two days so I can dry out my soil, but not too deep to hit the roots. So now I have this direct 640 watt led light hitting this soil that's damp right bye the roots. I'll be darn and I shit a brick, guess what happened in the matter of 4 hours by me cultivating the soil allowing the soil to breath my plants grew literally a half of inch. New fan leaves were pushed out and all of a sudden I looked and said no fucking way!!! Also my light has three levels where u can switch the light intensity .5 watts 1 watt and also 3watts. I had it set at 2 watts earlier in the day, but then I cultivated and said what the fuck lets try this out so I turned it too 3 watts and no fucking shit it was growing......

Back
Top Bottom