Jubes - Soil - Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos - 2013

Day 64 blue mystic auto
image1329.jpg

image1331.jpg

Yes it is my first grow I'm preety excited I pulled 45 grams off of my one plant yesterday I still have to dry and trim this plant but it's still adding weight and it's still not done yet

Congrats! 45g wet wow! You might still get over a oz when its dry! Great job!

You're not going to let them dry out first? Before you put them in the jar? Very nice though, I wish I did as well as you on my first grow..

Hmmm, where ya at Jubes? I know you're prolly still curing that mystic but hoping you will give us a smoke report!!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Yes it is my first grow I'm preety excited I pulled 45 grams off of my one plant yesterday I still have to dry and trim this plant but it's still adding weight and it's still not done yet

Hi ....ur laidies looks very nice....i have a question.why blue mystic some turn blue some stays green;i got same strain only a main colas 30 cm bit it is green...i saw other pwople to have same strain bit blue...strange...subs...:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom