Juices First Ever Grow - 1000 Watt HPS +CFL

I am in need of help! The plants all seem to be doing this and I am not sure why! Have I killed them? why are the leaves drooping and yellowing. Im scared! haha. for the most part they all seem to be growing ( slower in flower than I figured they would ) now a month and a couple weeks into flower.

Any thoughts comments or questions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Juice

The yellowing of the leaves is natural in flower.Plants in flower use up nutrients they have stored in fan leafs.The clawing in some strains is natural also.Looking good doobi.:goodjob:

Thanks evo- you put my mind at ease! I was actually thinking of removing some of the fan leaves. I probably will remove the ones that are most dead tonight. As always thanks for your input. It's much appreciated

I hate to chime in with my lack of knowledge, but I notice you are in what looks like 3 gallon pots.

Also, your plants look to be near the same size as mine.

I had some problems with drooping leaves and new growth actually stopped on one. I upgraded to 5 gallon grow bags and it made a HUGE difference the 1st day! No more drooping leaves!

Check my grow journal, I have pics of the roots on several plants ... they all looked like this (some more than others).

Again, I'm NO EXPERT, but I can tell you my plants are happy again and new growth is back on the one that stopped growing.

Karljay - that's a great idea. I don't know why I haven't thought of that.. I guess I just thought they were all doing so well.. why move them! Im going to transplant the three big girls to 5 gallon buckets tonight and see how they do!

Nice grow! looking good. How tall are your plants? My ladies are about 24 inches tall

Thanks! Tallest is at 26" and even the shortest ones were overdue for a larger pot. This is the 2nd time I was late in repotting in this grow.

I know the growth slowed because of this and you can go back a few pics in my grow log and see two taller ones side by side... NO NEW growth on one, new growth on the other... Then look at the root ball. Also, you can't really tell by the photos, but there's about 1" of rock in the bottom of the rootball. They were well past overdue!

It's been 2 days for the most troubled plant and I'm calling the problem solved!

good luck with your grow!

Hey everyone! Everything is going well - I think.. I put all of the plants in bigger buckets.. the root balls weren't terrible but they deff needed to be put in 5 gallon buckets. I'm wandering how much longer I have. I am curious because I need to know when to stop feeding. They have been in flowering stage for about a month and a half now. Any ideas? I feel like the buds could be a lot bigger.
The buds at the top of the plant are looking like they are close to done.. the buds at the bottom of the plant and the small ones on side branches still need a while.

IMG_4338.PNG

IMG_4322.JPG

IMG_43311.JPG

IMG_43361.JPG

IMG_4339.PNG

Okay - sorry for the long delay in a post. Have been super busy lately.. Anyways here is the end result! 540 grams of wettness.
I am all in all pretty happy with this grow for it being my first time- I learned an insane ammount and my next grow is going to be that much better.. I am vegging some plants inside right now and as soon as the last frost hits im moving them to outdoors. I will keep a journal on that.
IMG_4496.JPG

IMG_44952.JPG

IMG_44941.JPG

IMG_44932.JPG

IMG_44913.JPG

So you end up with 3 fem plants and started flowering about 2 months ago? How tall were they when you started flowering?

How tall were they when you cut them down?

I'm at the 3rd week of flowering and the tall ones on 5'. I'm expecting they'll end up about 6' tall which is near the limit of my 8' grow room.

It looks like you ended up with about 1/3 pound per plant (if you ended up with 3 fems). Not a bad yield!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom