Juicing leaves

I want to start juicing but i dont want to get high, i hate being stoned. So my question is this...

1. can i juice leaves that are grown hydroponically?

2. If theres thc on the leaves will it get me high? Stupid question maybe but the fact it will be raw and the thc wont have been decarbed is the reason i ask.

Im clued up on growing but a noob to consuming the plant raw. Any pointers would be great. Please remember i dont like being high as i have a very busy workload and i drive alot. If im baked i wont get anything done and i would crash my car, both scenarios are not appealling lol. Please only comment if you gave experience. No guessing or a friend of a friend told you so.

Thanks everyone.

Iv had them in a blender then strained the juice to stop all the little bits, the fan leaves where the leaves without sugar, it never gave me any euphoric affects as i like yourself need to do all sorts during the day, in all honesty it did help with my problems a little but not a great deal.

Any sugar leaves you put in it really does give euphoric affects and i did not like it what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom