Juicing The Plant For Her CBD's

Sorry ive been away harvesting and trimming last few days. fingers and mind dont really feel like typing alot but i felt like this needed addressed.

So if you are terminal or have a debilitating issue such as seizures i would still recommend for any and all patients to take cannabis oil (RSO) and tack it on their gums. this (as far as im aware) is the method that was born and formed here on 420mag from our very own 420motoco. I myself use to recommend patients to ingest (eat) the cannabis oil until i came across this thread shortly after joining here. tacking (rubbing grain of rice size) on your gum will be the quickest way for the Cannabinoids to connect with the human endo-canabinoids within your brain (acting like a highway). when you eat the CBD's it then gets processed throughout your body and then broken down and distributed out. now this may help the human endo canabinoids in your liver and kidneys (the fastest) but the brain is the most populated with human endocanabinoids. the main goal changes for peoples needs and ailness, so thats why its best to find what works the most for you (remember there is only 80 known cbd's out of 421 known compounds with who knows how many quarks working to hold it all together)

The cbds are found in the brain, organs, connective tissues, glands, and immune cells. So juicing along with tacking could be the most beneficial that im aware of today, however that can change tomorrow. What we do know is that the cbds connect with this form of cbd in our body and it regulates its own system. helping the weak cells and defending the strong cells.

now you can make extracts using water and, or ice they call it clear extract (no heat involved) i have yet to see a full cbd run of this and i may do this myself and send in the 70$ to have it tested. but for the most part, yes (hash oil, cannabis oil, rick simpson oil) is heat activated so you will have THC along with whatever high CBD compound was found within the strain you were growing and how strong that strains genetics are (possibly how long you were growing the cbd strain as well[xbones is discovering this]).

when it comes to juicing, i dont know for fact (no scientist) but with the amount of cold juice (some use ice) and other cold fruits i dont believe that heat would generate enough to activate the THC(specially up to 245 degrees Fahrenheit where THC is turned into THCA) i would still consider juicing raw form. if you want to take it a step further, leave the pulp in ;) (but i recommend using water through veg stage if so)

time can only tell and like i tell my fiance that has her bachelors in science, Science changes all the time. you just have to be the one to prove the new theory ;)

I&i

Sorry ive been away harvesting and trimming last few days. fingers and mind dont really feel like typing alot but i felt like this needed addressed.

So if you are terminal or have a debilitating issue such as seizures i would still recommend for any and all patients to take cannabis oil (RSO) and tack it on their gums. this (as far as im aware) is the method that was born and formed here on 420mag from our very own 420motoco. I myself use to recommend patients to ingest (eat) the cannabis oil until i came across this thread shortly after joining here. tacking (rubbing grain of rice size) on your gum will be the quickest way for the Cannabinoids to connect with the human endo-canabinoids within your brain (acting like a highway). when you eat the CBD's it then gets processed throughout your body and then broken down and distributed out. now this may help the human endo canabinoids in your liver and kidneys (the fastest) but the brain is the most populated with human endocanabinoids. the main goal changes for peoples needs and ailness, so thats why its best to find what works the most for you (remember there is only 80 known cbd's out of 421 known compounds with who knows how many quarks working to hold it all together)

The cbds are found in the brain, organs, connective tissues, glands, and immune cells. So juicing along with tacking could be the most beneficial that im aware of today, however that can change tomorrow. What we do know is that the cbds connect with this form of cbd in our body and it regulates its own system. helping the weak cells and defending the strong cells.

now you can make extracts using water and, or ice they call it clear extract (no heat involved) i have yet to see a full cbd run of this and i may do this myself and send in the 70$ to have it tested. but for the most part, yes (hash oil, cannabis oil, rick simpson oil) is heat activated so you will have THC along with whatever high CBD compound was found within the strain you were growing and how strong that strains genetics are (possibly how long you were growing the cbd strain as well[xbones is discovering this]).

when it comes to juicing, i dont know for fact (no scientist) but with the amount of cold juice (some use ice) and other cold fruits i dont believe that heat would generate enough to activate the THC(specially up to 245 degrees Fahrenheit where THC is turned into THCA) i would still consider juicing raw form. if you want to take it a step further, leave the pulp in ;) (but i recommend using water through veg stage if so)

time can only tell and like i tell my fiance that has her bachelors in science, Science changes all the time. you just have to be the one to prove the new theory ;)

I&i

Ya with juicing I do not see the temperatures getting high enough to convert THCa and CBDa to THC and CBD that would be nuts on a juicing machine and I think you meant THCa to THC with the heat lol..

We will be leaving the pulp (if we can with cannabis leaves.. they are so ruff on the throat) because with all juicing the real good stuff is in the pulp that most people throw out lol.

I would def suggest terminal or debilitating issues such as seizures should use RSO since its alot easier to get for now and is concentrated.. But since there is so little known about THCa and CBDa with how it works compared to THC and CBD for all these illnesses I would def watch out and see what comes of it.. It might be 1000 times better then RSO if someone can juice daily and has the right strain.. As for seizures,lupus,and pulmonary fibrosis we will see how good THCa and CBDa works for treating these health issues since we recently found out the high CBD oil Angie was taking has been watered down and we had it tested and it was not good.. So we hope to be juicing in the next month is these clones will grow lol

We will be sending in a sample of the raw juice we get for testing so we know exactly how much is in a glass of juice.

;) yea this paragraph box we type in needs to be bigger, i am on a standard 19" screen and i can see about 4 lines of text before i have to scroll up and down. as you can prolly tell ive been lacking time on here and mondays are always hectic and busy.

but yes i ment THCA to THC
(THCA is activated around 248 degrees Fahrenheit and turned into THC which is activated around 350 degrees F) from my understanding

defiantly not saying juicing doesnt have its place (ive been a believer in it since i heard of it) but when you have patients that dont smoke and just the other day were telling people that this was a joke. Then are told they are terminal with X amount of time to live, juicing is not practical. they need a strong concentrated form of CBD which you can only get (as of now) from cannabis oil (RSO). So to the patients that i can and that are willing to do whatever it takes,

i recommend for them to tack cannabis oil on their gum and through out the day when possible to juice the plant. even when patients beat their cancer or tumor we recommend them to continue juicing and only take 1 grain of rice a day applied to their gums to help the body keep processing cannabinoids.

and like you mentioned, most shops are there for a profit. im currently taking care of 6 terminal patients myself with one that said he didnt want to know how long he had which makes my job that much harder. We dont have cannabis oil on stock at any time because of how much of a demand there is and im the only grower within 100miles that is growing cbd for multiple patients. so i dont doubt for one second that you got watered town, terrible material made oil and it really sucks to admit this being in the industry. if you ever are looking again for true cbd oil, you will have to ask the growers that come into the shops and find one that you can trust (which is hard in its self) so growing it like you are is what we are pushing for here in washington, is for everyone to be able to grow inside their home.

I&i

That is so awesome you are able to help so many people.. I only hope one day I also can help people with the strains im collecting and all the work im doing right now with juicing and new documents of testing during vegging helps people down the road and not just me and Angie.. Im so with you with the RSO, thats what saved Angie's life and is able to be here now to test this juicing for future people that are able to do like we are in our own home.. Worst case if juicing is a bust I can always switch to making RSO for us hehe.

just like yourself, 420motoco (420mag member) helped teach me about Tacking and cannabis oil so you will help people, without even knowing.

Think of yourself like Santa ;) and then someday youll be able to personally hand them their medicine and hear their storys :) which is a great feeling

I&i

just like yourself, 420motoco (420mag member) helped teach me about Tacking and cannabis oil so you will help people, without even knowing.

Think of yourself like Santa ;) and then someday youll be able to personally hand them their medicine and hear their storys :) which is a great feeling

I&i

O I bet that is a great feeling! One day I know ill be doing the same! im only 27 so I have a long life of cannabis ahead of me lol.

Ok I have to make sure... Tacking.. your talking about boating right or is this something cannabis related I have not heard of haha..

maybe its tacing.. im no english major ha.

but tacking is when u place cannabis oil on your finger and rub it on your gums. the gums will have the quickest access to the receptors in your brain. once the cbd connect with the receptors it starts sending signals out to your organs, cells and so on.

im 24 and feel the same way, my life w cannabis is still young and ive got 10 years with it.

I&i

yes, tacking is what we call it :) place about 1/4 grain of rice on finger kinda flat and then place on lower gums below root line - apply pressure while doing a slight circular or side to side motion with finger in 30-60 second increments (depends on individual). remove finger and observe where the remaining oil has moved and then reapply next to the first tacking location using the same method until mostly gone. some find it helpful to dry the gum area with a wash cloth or towel first, some prefer to rinse with cold water and warm the oil on the fingertip with a hair dryer on low, and as the tacking spots build it gets easier to make it stick over time. see page 17 of the dosing tutorial which is linked in my signature for pic of oil on finger flattened out.

Also, I'd encourage everyone to do maintenance dosing regardless of your health as I've found so many other benefits aside from curing cancer or illness. My blood pressure is better than ever, energy levels are incredible, and it's just amazing. Plus I'm sure it will help prevent a lot of issues for people who do maintenance. For me I do a 2:1 THC to CBD for my morning dose and a mostly Indica for bed time to maintain.

i have almost been doing the same, my ratio of thc is higher then cbd but my fiance can attest to this, that my back needed massaged every night or else i could not move the next day, this is not the typical o my back hurts. i was in front of a full grown man at the age of 21 in full out tears because i wasnt sure if i would be able to be active or maintain the life that i was use to being a athlete. i spent thousands in chiro bills, years of my fiance having to care for me when she could easily leave me for another able body 20 year old while she was attending her degree.

now time has passed, she has her degree and for the last 10 months i have been taking cbd's mixed in with my flowers and concentrates as well as rubs and tinctures. i said this in one of the threads but i take this medicine every possible way you can because im fortunate enough to grow my own and make my own extracts.

a year and a half ago i hurt getting out of bed, hurt getting into bed, hurt sitting, drove around with a coffee thermos behind my back (lumbar area) construction killed me every day and all my piers could say is (take a asprin, or take this pill) and im against that and always have been.

its been 10 months of using the medicine and i have gone on several 10 mile + hikes this summer and next summer i plan to hike to mt st helens and possibly another.

i agree if you can to maintain a cbd application.

I&i

Edit : fiance does still do acupressure on me about once a month.

Very interesting! I recently found out that I have an extremely degenerated and herniated L5 disc with the first stages of bone spurring happening.. and am undergoing 3x weekly chiro treatments. It's working.. In 3 weeks I've gone from blinding, excruciating pain to no pain unless I sit for too long or lift heavy weights.. but.. it's something that I'll have to deal with for the rest of my life. It's good to know that this can be applied for that specific pain. I have a feeling later in life, I'll need it..

any way you can take cbd will work over a period of time. some work faster then others, and some are still debatable if they work better then others.

the concept is we are born with these receptors that have the key already in their "lock" receptors. these keys, help our body stay healthy and protect our cells (organs) while we grow. while we age, these keys fade out and no longer exist. When they dont exist (as studys have shown with several drugs being taken off the market for causing depression and suicide when they are known to block our human endo-canabinoid system) our cells are left unprotected and are left to defend themselves. now when one of these cells turns cancerous or forms a tumor a large amount of cbd is needed to protect as many cells as quickly as possible and stop it from spreading to other healthy cells (instead of chemo where itll kill everything in its path but possibly not killing all the cancer...). while in taking CBD we are replenishing what the body was naturally born with but our body doesnt naturally produce. now if you get anxiety from smoking the flower, its most likely due to the high level of THC and low if any level of CBD. the first time i became known to this is when several of my friends entered the "dab" scene and were in taking 60%-84% thc dabs. now me being 24 most would think i was like "o man where can we get more of this" no my first thought was the highest thc ive ever knowingly smoked was hash that is rumored around 40-60% but was never tested. now when i smoked the hash for my first time (years back), i got a weird shaky feeling that ive never had with cannabis really so never thought much about it. then this year i have those friends come to me after a few months in the dab scene and every one of them tell me man i had a terrible anxiety attack i dont know how or why it happened but it was the weirdest thing he said. so i talked him out of dabbing and told him to start smoking some cbd strains that were (to me) just now known for helping with anxiety and instantly he said he was able to get medicated again with no anxiety, so he has switched up cbd strains into his high thc when he medicates. one of the others had the same effect about a week later, came to me and said ive smoked for x many years why is this happening now. well he was in taking alot of thc and no cbd (when most plants have at least .05-.1 in their flowers) concentrated it is over whelming thc to cbd (when u take a "dab" compared to smoke a bowl). once he started taking cbds he was able to do his dabs and both have almost gone a full year with no anxiety attack while "dabbing" itll be a year this coming january.

now for myself, i would have to pull the file at home (i dont remember the exact numbers with letters)

but my L3 and L4 (right above my pelvis) the nerves are almost completely shot. they hooked the nerves in my spine up to a censor (cant remember the name of the machine) and it shocked my nerves and had a reading about the reaction my nerves had. well it turns out that my right pelvic bone is about a half inch smaller then my left pelvic bone which has made my right leg about a full half inch shorter then my left leg. this has made my brain (equilibrium) or however its spelt (yay google chrome spell check ha) try and tell my body to straighten its self out when i walk, pick things up, run, climb, ect. now this has been going on since i was born and i didnt know till i was 21. while growing up with this i was a huge athlete, skateboarder, snowboarder, racer, climber, anything and everything that including the outside and competition. now when i left highschool i still felt great, body was "immortal" as we have all felt once im sure. after working drywall for 2 years and then masonry for another 2 years it finally pinched and i dropped and couldnt get up. i feared claiming L&i as i have always smoked cannabis. so i went into my own pocket and paid for a chiro to try and "fix me" at the age of 21. so i started my treatment right away, was doing the neck exercises that were suppose to pull on my spine, rolling on the ball, everything his facility offered me including his back alignment process (since my brain told my spine to grow like scoliosis). I felt great after the first day, but after a few hours of leaving the pain would come back, after 6 hours the shooting pains were there. after 24 hrs when the shooting pains would hit, it would stop me in middle of walking if i was sitting i would flop like a fish. so we increased my sessions, he started seeing me from 3 times a week to 5 times a week and again this was out of pocket and was getting over whelming as my work was making this pain even worst and some days the work load of packing mortar and stones would be to much.

after 6 months he had me to where i could go 3 times a week and the 1-2 days in between i was able to work 8 hrs and come home to rest fine. so foolishly or not (the funds were spent) i quit going to the chiro and the fiance started her work on me (she already did before but not as often as she did at this point) from this point and on for 3 years she massage me every day to every other day, sometimes going three days but you could easily tell if i went 3 days without a massage, no one could talk to me i was unpleasant to myself. she then started acupressure, and went on to make me rubs and tinctures from herbs that she found from a great nursery. it killed me to know how much work, time and energy she was putting into just trying to make me able to go through my days and all i was doing was working to pay the bills week after week and it was eating us both alive.

i then read about the cbds and my interest made me keep digging even deeper. i then figured, what can it hurt. i got the best source i could find and started getting cbds with my thc flowers. i then started making extracts with both and after a month of doing so i noticed walking 2 blocks to the store and back i could manage, that half way to the store i wasnt grabbing my back and thinking of turning around. so i kept dosing it up and increasing the cbds and lowering the thc but still smoking thc flowers. this is where the biggest notice came into effect, taking such a high amount of cbds i felt and watched myself go from not being able to walk 2 blocks to where i was up in the peaks of the mtns where i use to enjoy my days walking 10 miles. now i did medicate on thc while i was hiking, if this had a bonus effect im sure it did but can not say for sure. all i do know is that the second i added cbds to my life, and cut out red meat of my diet my pain has been tolerable and i can now walk a town over (3 miles) and back with the dog and fiance without biting my lip.

I&i

i got the best source i could find and started getting cbds with my thc flowers. i then started making extracts with both and after a month of doing so i noticed walking 2 blocks to the store and back i could manage, that half way to the store i wasnt grabbing my back and thinking of turning around. so i kept dosing it up and increasing the cbds and lowering the thc but still smoking thc flowers. this is where the biggest notice came into effect, taking such a high amount of cbds i felt and watched myself go from not being able to walk 2 blocks to where i was up in the peaks of the mtns where i use to enjoy my days walking 10 miles. now i did medicate on thc while i was hiking, if this had a bonus effect im sure it did but can not say for sure. all i do know is that the second i added cbds to my life, and cut out red meat of my diet my pain has been tolerable and i can now walk a town over (3 miles) and back with the dog and fiance without biting my lip.
Thank you for sharing your story! I feel so filled with positivity. :)

Several years ago I had a lot of health problems and my nervous system was negatively affected. Chief among the problems was a significant loss of sensation across half of my body. I tried smoking herb, which sometimes helped for a a few hours at a time. But it never helped with the source of the problem or helped my body heal itself. Upon evolving my consumption of foods to strictly raw/living and vegan, I decided to take Cannabis unheated. Ideally I would like to have eaten/juiced fresh plant matter, but my current living situation does not afford me that opportunity. But in chewing then eating dried flowers high in CBD, I noticed immediately that my nervous system was being positively affected. I could feel more subtle sensations where none had been before. My body was healing itself in ways that I never knew it could. Combining this method of raw consumption with daily exercise, meditation, stretching, etc., and I feel healthier than I've even been. Years ago I was in a deep depression due to poor health, and I couldn't never imagined feeling so good in this span of time. It's incredible what Cannabis can do. It's all love.

:circle-of-love: :love: :green_heart: :yummy:

All these reasons is why me and Angie cant wait to start juicing our high CBD strains and also flower to make concentrates of all kinds for all these reasons... I myself have been through back surgery and it failed so still have nerve pain down my right leg from a herniated disk in my lower back that is stable now from taking some cured cannabis of unknown levels orally everyday but still have alot of pain.. Im young so by the time im 50 ill be messed up haha.. by then I hope to have some super strain I juice with =P

My wife and I have been juicing raw cannabis for a couple weeks now...

We both can feel a difference almost immediately. She was already juicing as part of the Gerson Therapy protocol, so we just added some cannabis juice. She said she felt in increased sense of wellness on top of how great she was already feeling from the Gerson Therapy. The best way I can describe my feeling is increased energy and feeling of mental clarity. She had to stop juicing last week when her Dr noticed her ears are calcifying. She thinks it's due to the large amounts of green juice she's been drinking. She is taking a week off any green juice then adding in a much reduced amount. She will continue to juice the cannabis.

Some tips I've found...

First, wash the material. We're NOT juicing flowers. Right now, we're juicing the material from defoliating at the end of stretch. The first batch I juiced, I didn't wash. I think I could taste the grow room a bit, so I decided to wash the next batch. All I did was rinse them in a colander and shake off the excess water. I didn't even use RO, just plain tap water. It tasted MUCH better.

Unless you're a grower, it could be hard to have access to fresh leaf material. I've found a couple ways to deal with this.

I juiced a large amount and stored it in a jar in the fridge. It seemed to keep fine for a few days. I drank it all in ~ 4days, so I can't attest to storing it beyond that length of time. My wife would just add some of this juice to hers if she had no fresh leaf available.

I found that if I put the veg material into a gallon ziplock, inside the crisper, the material keeps very well for several days. I kept some for 4-5 days and it looked the same as the day I put it in there. I did sprinkle a tiny amount of water into bag to provide moisture, but not enough to rot anything.

I dunno about eating the "pulp". That's hemp you're talking about. One of the strongest natural fibers on the planet. I think I'll put that in my compost instead! :biglaugh:
We use an Omega 4000something or maybe 6000something juicer. It seems to do a pretty good job getting out the juice. I want to build my wife a press to juice her waste material anyway, so I'll let you know if I can squeeze anything else out of the cannabis waste material.

I know RSO works, but don't discount the power of raw. We may find out this is an even more powerful form of the medicine. The best part for my wife, there is no chance of getting "high". Even tacking RSO, you can mess up and end up stoned. :blalol:

That's great! I'm glad you're both seeing such positive benefits! :high-five:

We're NOT juicing flowers.
May I ask why not? The flowers, by far, are the most nutritional part of the plant. In the least, they're perfect for chopping up into salads. :)

:yummy:

My wife and I have been juicing raw cannabis for a couple weeks now...

We both can feel a difference almost immediately. She was already juicing as part of the Gerson Therapy protocol, so we just added some cannabis juice. She said she felt in increased sense of wellness on top of how great she was already feeling from the Gerson Therapy. The best way I can describe my feeling is increased energy and feeling of mental clarity. She had to stop juicing last week when her Dr noticed her ears are calcifying. She thinks it's due to the large amounts of green juice she's been drinking. She is taking a week off any green juice then adding in a much reduced amount. She will continue to juice the cannabis.

Some tips I've found...

First, wash the material. We're NOT juicing flowers. Right now, we're juicing the material from defoliating at the end of stretch. The first batch I juiced, I didn't wash. I think I could taste the grow room a bit, so I decided to wash the next batch. All I did was rinse them in a colander and shake off the excess water. I didn't even use RO, just plain tap water. It tasted MUCH better.

Unless you're a grower, it could be hard to have access to fresh leaf material. I've found a couple ways to deal with this.

I juiced a large amount and stored it in a jar in the fridge. It seemed to keep fine for a few days. I drank it all in ~ 4days, so I can't attest to storing it beyond that length of time. My wife would just add some of this juice to hers if she had no fresh leaf available.

I found that if I put the veg material into a gallon ziplock, inside the crisper, the material keeps very well for several days. I kept some for 4-5 days and it looked the same as the day I put it in there. I did sprinkle a tiny amount of water into bag to provide moisture, but not enough to rot anything.

I dunno about eating the "pulp". That's hemp you're talking about. One of the strongest natural fibers on the planet. I think I'll put that in my compost instead! :biglaugh:
We use an Omega 4000something or maybe 6000something juicer. It seems to do a pretty good job getting out the juice. I want to build my wife a press to juice her waste material anyway, so I'll let you know if I can squeeze anything else out of the cannabis waste material.

I know RSO works, but don't discount the power of raw. We may find out this is an even more powerful form of the medicine. The best part for my wife, there is no chance of getting "high". Even tacking RSO, you can mess up and end up stoned. :blalol:

awesome info thanks for sharing.. One thing we have been doing to make the juice last ALOT longer and does not seem to have any negative impacts (having them tested in the future to see what levels each cube is)is to make them into ice cubes then all you have to do is add them to whatever drink you like.. Im with you on betting the raw form will turn out being more medical then RSO and since you need high levels of THCa with the CBDa it works great because you will never get high. We are hoping to be juicing daily in about a month when the vegging plants get big enough.. Glad to hear its working so great for you guys just makes us happy to hear it and be on it ourselfs soon enough!

May I ask why not? The flowers, by far, have the most nutritional value. In the least, they're perfect for chopping up into salads.

Sure! The flowers have many uses and it makes them more valuable, not only in an economic sense, but also in a medicinal potency sense. You're agreeing with this I think with your question. If I may rephrase, 'Why not make the medicine more potent by juicing flowers?'

There are limited uses for vegetative material. I've used it to make budder, but that's about the only use I've found for this material. Mostly, leaf and stem waste gets composted. I'm excited to have a use for this by-product of growing the flowers.

To the bolded section, juicing raw cannabis is a relatively new method of ingesting this medicine. How do you know the flowers have the most benefit? Based on the little bit of information I can find, people are consuming a lot of juice each day. One of the documentaries talked about juicing less than 10 large leaves a day. That produces very little juice. I'm drinking ~2-4 oz a day. Have you ever had wheatgrass? It is reminiscent of that. To me, it feels like I'm drinking a very concentrated green, like wheatgrass. I'm looking at it as I am drinking supercharged wheatgrass. :)

I know that we're ingesting much more than I hear others' reporting taking. My wife was juicing more along the ~10 leaf amount (I was also trimming stems from below the canopy so we had smaller leaves and stem material so this is somewhat of an estimated conversion to large individual leaves). The first week I was providing a dozen big leaves each morning, so we got to see about how much juice that produced. That's how we are able to compare dosages. Now I will juice up to 16 ounces at a time and store a jar in the fridge.

I've been trying to push myself a little to see if you can drink 'too much'. When my wife had to stop juicing all green for a week, I had to use it up faster, so I'm drinking more in the 6-8 ounce range (including some apple juice ~15%) per day. I doubt there is any upper daily limit, but there may be a single dose limit. Last weekend, I drank ~6 ounces all at once. Only I drink it right now, so I just drank as much as I could from the jar. I guess I'm getting used to it a little. Within a few minutes, I had to sit down. I was never nauseous, but I did feel my stomach tighten a little. I was just light headed/dizzy. This may not happen to others as I have these symptoms fairly often. My wife says it's because I don't eat. I did feel better after eating something. I am able to drink 4-6 ounces just fine all other times. I think the empty stomach, and I had been doing physical work all morning before drinking it. The more I think about it, maybe it was mostly something specific to me. I've had that same sort of 'wave' of feeling come over me drinking other green juices though.

btw, it does NOT taste very good. I add some apples to mine to make it more palatable, and have also added carrot.

For now, I'll continue to use the flowers as I always have, but I'm very happy that I now have a use for the leaves and stems.

FYI, as far as we know my wife does NOT have cancer, but she DOES have multiple tumors/cysts. This is her motivation for medicating with cannabis. It's well documented that THC destroys tumors. CBD's benefits are just starting to be recognized. That's awesome, but I think it's been at the expense of THC. Let's not forget all the great things this other little family of molecules does for us humans. :)

So glad to see so much information being combined to help the new and old juicers.

im not 100% about what he meant about leaving the pulp in there but it is true about pulp containing a great amount of vitamins minerals and antioxidants just like the juice that comes from the pulp. now when i first learned about juicing and still from my understanding of it is you dont use much of the cannabis (about 20 leaves per cup) is the most ive heard. so the pulp from that would not be a ton, but yes it could be hard to get down. i would have to *guess* and say if you were to remove the stem up to the bottom of the fan leaf and just juice the leaves then it would not be hard to eat as its not the strong hemp fiber that you speak of from the plant membrane.

main things i recommend to patients are to
*incorporate all colors you can possibly tolerate, purples and reds to orange and Dark greens, as each color represents different nutrients. (sticking to a solid green is not recommended)
*dont always add the same fruits and veggies to your juice, mix them up and try and get local grown veggies from farmers markets that are around the state you live. veggies and fruits from other areas are pollinated by bees from different regions creating unique flavors and stronger/weaker versions of the same nutrients.
*make sure to wash all material before juicing properly, your concentrating them and any pesticides or other chemicals will be concentrated as well.
*if your not taking to the flavor, try adding some mint or cinnamon. these types of herbs will give a strong taste to your juice.
*After juicing the nutrients will fade/die off quickly. to enjoy the full potential of the nutrients you will want to ingest it as quickly as you can after making it. or it can be stored in a freezer (as soon as you juice it, freeze the juice you dont plan to use)

Keep the tips up!

I&i

Back
Top Bottom