Juicy Fruit BCNL Bloom Box

Welcome to week 8
Today i changed my nutrients out with a fresh mix. The buds look good, but i want them to go at least another week. I will upload some pics shortly.

Here is Juicy Fruit beginning week 8 flower.
CAM01288.jpg
CAM01290.jpg
CAM01293.jpg

Welcome to week 9!

I started their flush last Thursday with plain water. Today I flushed with final phase. After the 6 hours of final phase they will get reverse osmosis water for the remainder of the week, with one more water change on Wednesday.

I also mixed two gallons of water with final phase into a sprayer, and sprayed the rockwool for 30 seconds each 3 times. Those cubes are flushed pretty good. Here are some pictures. I will try to get better pictures later this week. Have a nice week!
CAM01325.jpg
CAM01330.jpg
CAM01331.jpg

Hey there good people I harvested today! I flushed for 10 days, and today is day 63 of flower. Super stinky fruity like lemon lime.
I tried the leave the lights out for I did 2 days, and also packed the reservoir with ice the last 2 days. Didn't see any difference, but the smell is way stronger.
I made some bubble bag hash with those two burnt plants, and the trim from the others. Froze it for 6 hours, and took a crack at it. I suck at making hash...
I read all sorts of stuff about it before, and after... Mine turned out green. There is a touch to it I haven't found yet. Practice makes perfect, so in a couple short months I will have round to Gnarlednuggets revenge!
Anyhow it's been a learning experience, as always. Here are some pictures, enjoy.
CAM01432.jpg
CAM01436.jpg
CAM01437.jpg
CAM01441.jpg
CAM01444.jpg
CAM01445.jpg
CAM01450.jpg
CAM01456.jpg
CAM014571.jpg
CAM014581.jpg
CAM014591.jpg
CAM014611.jpg
CAM01463.jpg

Thank you very much! I think that 9th week made all the difference. I cant wait to taste it. Im running a humidifier and a fan in the tent, both indirect . The humidity is still low, around 35%...
I want it higher so I am going to try slightly closing the vents. Any suggestions ? The temp is at 70.

Back
Top Bottom