JuicySoil Grow - Mystery Strain - New Setup With Soil

JuicySoil

Need that Juicy Soil ;) permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new to this forum, like this journal thing though, so just wanna try it out since im starting up a brand new grow Anyway, just stumblet upon this great site in the search of new knowledge..
Seems like you can get alot of great pointers..

So ive set up with a nice little veg room, got em growing in peat moss with a little vermiculite. Im not sure about this strain, Its either the super skunk from white label, other posibility is Nothern Lights ... They have been cloned from a thriving mother :)
2 postet pics of the new veg setup. about 4 days in dirt, been rooting for about 10 days before that, in rockwool cubes, in an cheap propagator..

08092011819.jpg

08092011818.jpg

Now time is comin for transplant soon, ive ordered some pearllite and zeolite. while i got peat moss and vermiculite home..
Now my Question1 is : What is the perfect mix for you guys? Do i need all of these things in the mix, Vermiculite, Peat moss, Pearllite and zeolite? Got claypebbles as well but with the pearl and zeo doin their thing, is pebbles even nessecary then?

Hope to get some inspiration and high times
Cheers growerz, looking forward to read about some JuicySOILmix :yummy:
:peace:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom