Jungle Juice anyone?

anyone have experience with advanced nutrients jungle juice nutes line ? specifically thinking about their two part A / B grow, A / B bloom line.

it was recommended locally and trying to determine if it's good or the shop was just trying to make a sale. i don't see the product on advanced's site so i'm wondering if this is old stuff they are trying to move lol. there is a three part system with similar labeling and a two part A/B system like the one local, but it's labeled different.

it would be for a rdwc system in hydroton, and i'd have to add a root / bio guard and some micros probably etc.

I wouldn't use it for rdwc, id go with the ph perfect 3 part because its way more stable for hydro and gives great results. you can use equal parts start to finish so long as you keep the ec/ppm in correct range. I would also add roots excellurator, great white mycorrhizae and sensizym. then for flower your boosts are whatever you favour.

thanks for the reply. it's not ph balanced. not so sure how they got it as i don't see the line on advanced nutrients own site. looking for something other than gh locally and it was available.

Back
Top Bottom