Jungle Juice line questions

mattyb420

Hello,

I have read through the nutrient schedules, and did not see a listing for the Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice. I have read elsewhere that it is basically the same product as General Hydroponics 3 part line. So my question is, can I follow the GH schedule with similar results with Jungle Juice? And if not, does anyone have a recommendation for a good schedule for the JJ line?

Check out the AN web site and run as directed. AN are supposed to be good nutes and ph balanced and Im pretty sure that JJ is aimed at our sort of growing. If you run the JJ AN do a basic additives kit that I would recommend you add to your nutrient regime. I think it contains voodoo juice (beneficial microbes), B52 ( vitamin b etc) big bud and overdrive which I believe are bud boosters used alternatively through the bloom cycle. It sounds complicated but it is explained in pretty simple terms on their site and via their nutrient calculator.

after dropping into my local grow shop to pick up the rest of my nutes (i had only grabbed the JJ micro) he recommended the General Organics GO Box. Gave me a great deal on it and it has everything I need for my current setup. Mixed everything up half strength for now to make sure my baby likes it first!
1383055881100.jpg

The GO Box is an excellent way to get started. Those nutrients work so well and pH is on dot as long as you use RO water.

They aren't the best for hydroponics, as mentioned, based upon their texture however it's not terrible considering things get diluted pretty heavily.

Yeah I'm growing in soil, and i'm also only running half strength and flushing a week earlier then in the schedule. so where it called for 5 mLs per gallon i went 2.5 instead.

Back
Top Bottom