Junior Grower First Time

I still do it wrong previously because I might make it too dry.

I haven’t seen any photos of dry soil yet.

Don't be so robotic in the math. You're looking for a fairly wide and forgivable range so a little over or a little under won't be the straw that breaks the camel's back. That said, let's estimate that 65 grams for both pots is done dry and 170 grams for total saturation. Water again when each pot is in the 80-100 gram window. For whatever reason you may wish to water at 70 grams or maybe 110 grams and that's fine too, but more or less, I think your ideal window is 80-100 grams to water again.

What Sky said
:ganjamon:

Day 9,

@FelipeBlu if empty pot is 65g, ww1 is 172g, ww2 is 187g after water. Is that mean i have to wait until ww1 become 118g and ww2 become 126g at least?
Nice @Grower Washington Jr - they are definitely growing :yummy::high-five:

Honestly that size of plant might need 50 to 200 ml per day of that. I'd dry it out and just give it 2 tablespoons of water per day. Keep the soil healthy and happy and your plants will do the same. Looking good.

It looks like each loses 30g a day. Also remember to keep gentle moving air going past the pots. You don't want direct wind from the fan on the plants yet, but aim the fan at a nearby wall so the air flow bounces off the wall and streams past the plant. This causes the plant to wiggle which stretches the cells and aids in growth, strength, elasticity, evaporation and also helps the soil lose water faster also through evaporation. You want the dirt to dry out as fast as possible so that you can repeat the process of wet/dry more frequently. More frequent wet/dry cycles will ensure much faster root growth, and the byproduct of root growth is plant growth.

Just as long as there's adequate airflow over the plant, it really won't matter too much what the RH is, not till half way through bloom anyways.

True

In my experience, raised sawtooth edges typically means that the humidity is a little low (because of my climate) - not yet critical, but taco-ing usually soon follows.

In this case, since the humidity appears to be fine, it’s probably just a ruffled-leaf pheno. I get them once and a while.
:ganjamon:

Got to admit I am overreact, overprotective and insecure, especially I got zero experience on how to grow a plant.

I appreciate how you guys patiently help and teach me, still long way to go, but for sure I am able to hold my urge and care less now. :high-five:

I've harvested almost a hundred and I shit you not, I learn at least one new thing every grow.

Back
Top Bottom