Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

lol Very very bushy. I had my light high a little while ago, but felt like I had to drop them back down. I dont know what Im doing lol. If I dont raise them.. she's not going to stretch much I dont think. But if I do raisethem, well thats a few days of less light intensity, during a fairly critical stage... I dont know which is the best way to go
She'll probably stretch up a little more, i thought a couple of mine wasn't going to stretch as much as they did, mine seemed to stretch all at once, some stretched close to 5in or more in 7 days, hopefully we will get some fat buds not long and skinny lol, i think mine are about done with stretch now and should start to fatten up.✌

Glad to hear they liked the bigger meal. I run my Mars lights at 18" above the tops during veg, which keeps them pretty bushy, then when they start stretching during bloom (about 1 week after I see the first hairy buds), I drop them to 12" above the tops.

Glad to hear they liked the bigger meal. I run my Mars lights at 18" above the tops during veg, which keeps them pretty bushy, then when they start stretching during bloom (about 1 week after I see the first hairy buds), I drop them to 12" above the tops.

That's great advice! I have Mars leds as well.

Looking amazing Jurf!!! I knew you were gonna do well man, keep going strong brother!

Gonna call this day 38

So heres a little before-after thing

420-magazine-mobile1432207131.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1924666360.jpg

i gave her a bit of a defol yesterdsy. She liked it i think, she smells a little danker today
420-magazine-mobile184363967.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2047609152.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1294267033.jpg

Hey Jurf I checked the first page of your journal but I didn't see if you ever said why you chose white widow? I am curious about the strain is why I ask.

I guess I just thought it must be popular for a good reason. Supposed to be a strong yielder, and its mostly indica. all things that just seemed pretty appealing to me

Didn't mean to put you on the spot! Just curious. I might give this one a go soon.

Subbed for the last of it! Good looking WW, how's your sleeping pattern going having a tent in the bedroom? .
Good to have you man. And tbh i really dont even notice the background noise anynore haha. The hum of all the active fans in there are like a sort of whitenoise to me now lol

My lightd come on at 6pm and stay on till 12pm. When theyre off im ususlly not even in the house. Sleep has been fine haha. I actually love having this little ecosystem in my room

Gotta love the budlets! Looking good!
Seedling is growing well, how's the Ph of the soil? Seems to be something slightly upsetting it, did the previous one come up like this?

Gotta love the budlets! Looking good!
Seedling is growing well, how's the Ph of the soil? Seems to be something slightly upsetting it, did the previous one come up like this?

coco, not soil. Ph should be around 5.8-6. Yeah she looks a little rough, I dropped my hygrothermograph on her a couple days ago. Im sure she'll be alrigh though! lol I felt terrible, but luckily her stem was intact

End of day 45

I defoliated the shit out of her. Some may not like it. But i think i did a pretty good job. I think the defol. was a good call because of this...

420-magazine-mobile313040664.jpg

BEFORE
420-magazine-mobile859422844.jpg
420-magazine-mobile233558226.jpg

AFTER
420-magazine-mobile1458779632.jpg
420-magazine-mobile685126079.jpg

BEFORE
420-magazine-mobile1369307217.jpg

AFTER
420-magazine-mobile1946732978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile808867520.jpg

i also got this
420-magazine-mobile600995068.jpg

so...
420-magazine-mobile1097762558.jpg

420-magazine-mobile836549999.jpg

heres the whole tent

420-magazine-mobile1874617576.jpg

EDIT: I also just lowered the lights.

The Mars II 400 (front) is at about 12 inches, and the Reflector 48 (behind)
is at about 18 inches.

420-magazine-mobile55382141.jpg

Behind Eivor (main plant) is who i call Little Nymph. Say hi

420-magazine-mobile600447909.jpg

and just in case anybody is wondering: the answer is, yes. I am very stoned

I would say i cpuld comfortsbly house 5 Auto white widows in there. I wont do thats tho.still kinda skittish
Looking good, the defo opened her up alot, all them budsites down low in the middle is getting good light now looks like, i done defo on my girls also, i didnt go to the extreme i just took the one blocking the bud sites and some older bottom leafs, i believe it helped alot though and it didn't seem to bother the girl at all. ✌

Looking greatJurf! Your girl looks really great. I also defol and my two girls loved it. How is the smell? Mine are just starting to stink but not to bad. How much longer does she have. Love the set up. Keep up the great work!!

Looking greatJurf! Your girl looks really great. I also defol and my two girls loved it. How is the smell? Mine are just starting to stink but not to bad. How much longer does she have. Love the set up. Keep up the great work!!

Hey man. believe it or not, after i defol'd her she started stinking a little worse. I cant smell her outside the tent, but once i open it up, well the smell is pretty nice haha. I'd say she may have between 30-45 days left. not too sure tbh.

Back
Top Bottom