Just a beginner...

Viracocha711

Hello, This is my first post...Anyway, I am disabled and have grown tired trying to rely on others to get me what I want plus the guilt I would feel if they were to get caught. So, my brother is almost done building my growroom and I will begin to grow my own.

My first question is...Can I grow other plants in the same room (Tomatoes, peppers, other herbs) or would this not be a wise thing to do?

Should I allow my green to have it's own room?

Thank you!

You can grow veggies in with your meds. You have to keep up with the pest and disease control just as if it was "Cannabis Only". The theory of growing indoors with lights and hydroponics was originally developed to grow veggies and fruit. It just so happens that it works really well for cannabis too! Bonus!!!

Excellent...I am lucky to have a walkin closet 8' x 5' not being used, so I will have plenty of room...ODOR? If I buy an inline activated charcoal filter for my 6 inch exhuast fan do you think this will help or are those things not a wise idea? The six inch fan will have flex duct (all joints are sealed) run up through my attic out to an existing vent on the side of my house that is 9ft off the ground. Is the carbon filter good for me? Any other ODOR options? I want to use overkill so which methods of ODOR control are best? I am also trying to decide which seeds to start with, any suggestions? Any suggestions on website that accepts credit cards?

Thank you all for your help...Another question, if I wanted to make a cash donation to a trusted and respectable group fighting within the US for the Medical use of Marijuana, who would you guys/gals suggest?

Thanks!

Thank you all for your help...Another question, if I wanted to make a cash donation to a trusted and respectable group fighting within the US for the Medical use of Marijuana, who would you guys/gals suggest?

I suggest 420magazine for your donation. You have 35000+ people fighting the fight. Each and everyone of us are doing what we feel comfortable doing. It doesn't get much bigger than that!

"I suggest 420magazine for your donation."
Oh Racefan you're such a brown noser :cheesygrinsmiley: .

1 thing I have seen people use is a is one of those room air purifiers with carbon filters and a neg. ion generator. Those go a long way to reduce odor before it gets to your exhaust. They also cut down on dust and believe it or not the occasional winged pests, because the neg. ions bond with the insects making them too heavy to fly.

"I suggest 420magazine for your donation."
Oh Racefan you're such a brown noser :cheesygrinsmiley: .

1 thing I have seen people use is a is one of those room air purifiers with carbon filters and a neg. ion generator. Those go a long way to reduce odor before it gets to your exhaust. They also cut down on dust and believe it or not the occasional winged pests, because the neg. ions bond with the insects making them too heavy to fly.

The neg ion gen help prolong the life of the carbon filters, right?

BTW-I got the info for the donation and I will have my wife put it in the mail, thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom