Just a dream

PaulyG

Just a dream. Blue dream that is. 10 week flowering. Will be enjoying soon.

IMG_20220410_082049__01.jpg

IMG_20220410_082022.jpg

IMG_20220410_082018.jpg

IMG_20220410_082015.jpg

IMG_20220410_082000.jpg

IMG_20220402_205208.jpg

@PaulyG Very nice! Cool photos, too... this shot reminds me of something at the bottom of a tide pool, or some deep ocean vent...

1650162050471.png

I have just started some Blue Dream cross plants... first time growing BD and very much looking forward to it.

@PaulyG Very nice! Cool photos, too... this shot reminds me of something at the bottom of a tide pool, or some deep ocean vent...

1650162050471.png

I have just started some Blue Dream cross plants... first time growing BD and very much looking forward to it.
This is my first blue dream to. It's an easy grow. But can be sensitive to even minor over or under nute. Growing using hydro fill and drain/ebb & flow. 2.5 gallon pot with expanded clay pebbles. And general hydroponics Maxigrow during veg Maxibloom during flower 8 small scoops per 10 gallons water.

I have 11 BD started... they are a few inches tall. I will be growing out 2 or 3 in 15 gal. smart pots, in my veg greenhouse, taking clones, and then on to the flowering greenhouse. I use my own custom soil mixture, which includes coir and worm compost, plus a number of Down to Earth organic nutes. I also water with a high-N fert. The plants will be on photoperiod lighting in the greenhouse. I use the "night interruption" method... works great. I think BD can get very tall... I would like to grow a tree some day in a 40 gal. pot. I will also be growing out a pure indica strain, a gelato cross, and a 20:1 CBD variety.

Used to grow outdoors. But living where meth has become a real problem. Addict's that steal anything that's not nailed down or locked up tight.
My record hight was 13'4" grown in a 50 gallon trash can. 33 years ago. #### I'm old. Grown from commercial bag seed from south of the border. Strain? Sativa.
Next grow will be pure Afghani seed crop for cross breeding. Have already selected sativa strain lol keeping that strain secret. But can say THC averages 30%+. Hoping to establish a new strain.
I grow strictly for my own use. Have found I only need one plant at a time. Usually start three then choose healthiest to flower unless I'm experimenting or breeding.

Back
Top Bottom