Just a f.y.i.-1/4 tube feeding rings.

NOOOBIENOT

Well I struggled with my 1/4 tube self made watering rings to stay in the pots and stay where they were needed as the tubing has its own memory shape so I thought and thought and came up with idea of using 2 hockey pucks per pot to hold the tubing in place once the rez pump kicked on , well I can tell you they work great .Low enough to get under the plant and heavy enough to hold the ring in place .just wanted to share .

Share with a picture?
20181202_113240.jpg
20181202_113252.jpg
20181202_113318.jpg
20181202_113356.jpg

:thanks:Thank you, makes it better to see what you talk about in your post :) don't you think?
:bravo: it looks good.

And give the girls some sticks to go with the pucks... :)
You have a hockey team!!!

Well that's my grow for now the 2 largest plants are c.k.s. fem crown royal and 2 smallest plants are c.k.s. blue cookie fem and they are in coco with auto feed system and 2 mars 900 watt led and co2 at night and running 24/0 lighting ,as you can see I am at 3 different stages of grow as 1 of my blue cookies didn't germinate .

They are all autos right?
Then there is no problem, you will have a harvest every so often, popping a seed when one plant is up for harvest. :thumb:
Just keep in mind the differences in feeding needs... Both size and strain vise

these plants are growing like pure indica but I thought they would have had a bit of a sativa shape to them.they are short and bushy with huge fan leaves 71/2 inches wide and 1 1/2 inch wide pedals . 5 weeks old in veg.

They are all autos right?
Then there is no problem, you will have a harvest every so often, popping a seed when one plant is up for harvest. :thumb:
Just keep in mind the differences in feeding needs... Both size and strain vise
no these areNot auto`s ,just fem`d

Wanted to do 2 plants in flower in a closet at a time ,with my new 600 hps hid system I just got last week, doesn't look like my plan is gonna work out .

may need more closets and lights , wonder what the wife will have to say about that ? sounds like a go fck your self kinda response .LOL

Back
Top Bottom