Just a heads up, do it, before they do it for you.

AdaminCO

I was just notified (after they deleted 2/3 of my signature including my first journal) that we are now limited to 10 lines on our signatures because other members were complaining about how long they were. (Although I was nominated for MOTM January specifically from “my helpful links” in my sig)

The odd thing is they took mine down to 9 lines and even deleted a grow journal from a year ago.

I had to add line #10 today for harvest times to give someone some reference points. SMH

I’ll probably get in trouble for this, but some of us work really hard to add valuable info in our signatures. Not crazy fonts or meaningless emoticons that take up 10x the size of the actual post.

This is the second time this has happened, so it’s just really frustrating and at this point, I just don’t see the point in adding to my signature anymore, just to have it erased twice a year.

Do yourself a favor and delete the lines that you find less important in your sig before they do it for you.

I don't think you're allowed to post private PMs in public threads, especially from mods. Though I could be wrong about that.

Thanks for the heads-up!
Just messing up left and right. Lol.

I don't think you're allowed to post private PMs in public threads, especially from mods. Though I could be wrong about that.

Thanks for the heads-up!
Conflict averted.

Rookie! Jk. Seriously
One signature line? Those are rookie numbers...gotta get those up!

I do think I have a few in mind that I should add but I don't fully know the etiquette on that yet so taking my time

One signature line? Those are rookie numbers...gotta get those up!

I do think I have a few in mind that I should add but I don't fully know the etiquette on that yet so taking my time
I’d share some good links but the deleted most of them. Lol! Jk

Just noticed that I can’t add any lines also. Does a blank line count as a line used? I suspect so.
It’s the links, not the lines. 10 link max

Back
Top Bottom