Just a rookie for now anyways... lol

gone in apuff

420 Member
Just want to say hello to everyone.
I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the future about setting up my grow room and how to grow the best MJ that I can. That may not be for a few more months but I'm starting my research now so I can be ready with as much knowledge about what I'm doing as possible.

Happy New Year to all!

PS: I'm from New Jersey, I've smoked for 25yrs. But I haven't in the last few since moving and having no one to trust. So I figured I'd grow my own for personal use only. I grew a plant one time. It started to bud but really had I no idea what the hell I was doing then at 19yrs old. Kind of how I'm feeling now... lol
Medical MJ is legal here but the way things are here in politics it looks like it will be a long time before its legalized. I would like to become more supportive in politics of MJ here to help out but my time is limited to being a stay at home dad. I donated to cancer victims who now are using MJ to treat themselves. I do posts about medical MJ on Facebook all the time to keep it fresh in my friends and family head to vote for it when it's time to. I'm a true believer that MJ has medicinal properties and have used it for my own pain. It has helped me since I had a really bad work accident witch took off my left heal and now the scaring tightening is killing the nerves more and more these days. Not to mention the other related pains that come along with this injury such as back, knee, weight gain, mental depression, etc...
I love to go fishing and there is nothing like setting on the beach smoking a fatty while wait for a big Snook to bite my hook. Well that's when I lived in Florida anyways and so now that I'm back in New Jersey that's changed. Most of the time it to dam cold to fish when the big Striped Bass are biting here... lol

Okay so I have 185 views and no warm welcome what so ever. Doesn't say much for this web site or the people on it that's for sure! wtf does a guy have to do to get some love around here... lmfao

Hi gone in apuff.

Welcome to 420 Magazine.

I just saw your initial post and follow up and can see that your frustrated at the lack of response. Can't help wonder if you might find the site and community more enjoyable without any expectations or time tables. We are a pretty laid back community of members on the site and participate as time allows.

Again and sincerely, Welcome to 420 Magazine!

Hi Ricorico, well just when I thought I was the only one on this site you came along :high-five: lol
:thanks: for the info on me needing and doing the bump thingy and for the links as well.
I've been all over this site and man there is so much info to take in that's very helpful to me for the future. I saw your journals as well on your cfl grow and that was very helpful as well as I will need to keep lighting cost low and use the auto's.
:goodjob: and congrats on 420's December's member of the month! :adore:
Now that I know the whole world can see my post I want to take some info down :straightface:
thanks for the greeting :passitleft:

No worries friend. We're all one big happy supportive group of folks from every walk of life and circumstance that share knowledge and allow cannabis awareness, enjoyment and use to spread.

Thank you, Goneinapuff :passitleft:

If you want info taken down, click on the black triangle on the left of your post (report post)

Write a short message, explaining what you want taken down and the mods will delete it for you.

:high-five:

lol this place works like snail mail not email :rollit:
do forgive my late response life got in the way a few days
welcome aboard and looking forward to your future thoughts and works
take care and good luck

Hi yuyo :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for the warm welcome. I've definitely got the jest now that I've been here a couple weeks, that this is a slow site to play on... lol
I do believe that rite now it is a good thing since it has given me lots of time to read up and learn the ropes of growing. Only thing I'm worry about is if I'm in need of help at a moment were my girls might need some much needed help they would have to wait and that could be dangerous to the girls. Other then that I'm really liking all the info, pictures, sponsors, journals, and the love "feed back" that I see other's give to one another for their grows as well.
So far Ricorico and a couple others have got me sold on the CFL lighting and I will plan for a grow some time in May or June. Not sure if I will do a journal on it since it will be my first grow. But I may put up a few pictures along the way. Thanks again for the welcome and happy grows to you man. :passitleft:

Hi gr8fulfor420, I cant agree with you more about being grateful and there being much needed info here to indulge in. It really has keep me up late at night reading and taking it in. I will have to learn how to make notes in my note sections as I'm sometimes to tired to write it down... lol
Thanks for the welcome... :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom