Just a simple tea

ohbout420

....let me tell my storie about "pain" after a very bad auto wreck 3 time's being cut on i had a lot of pain. Well back then the "new" drug was oxycotin wow it made my life some what good. Started of low dose but not fer long !!......10+years later and over 100mg's a day and the "remake" of oxy it wasnt doing what it was.... So i went looking at geting a card....best thing i ever did. I had tried almost every thing in the store, till one day one of the "bud tenders" told me about how to make a "tea"......it work's...... Now im down to 30mg of the fed's med's and working toward --0-- mg's.....thanks guys........come see me at the over 50 and tell me about your times thats how i learn.........d:420:

:420:
good to hear your weaning off the oxy, i know they didn't touch the pain i have. Kinda glad, i'm not real fond of pills of any sort.

i sure would like to see all get to try medical weed......it realy works......and its so easy to grow............................we let all the markets sell booze that stuff kills........just dont make sence:420:

:420:I did but I'm just a bit not trusting of any thing in a container......I guess its a "back to what works" although the cheeba chews that are all CBD work very good...but at $14 a pop its a lot per week.....:420:

I recall back in the day, a friend only ingested that which mother earth provided. His words not mine.

I was less concerned with such sentiments then, however I'm more inclined to side with natural now-a-days.

DRM Ranch

Back
Top Bottom