.....just an ol' hippie living it out the right way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

aelh1957

:smokin::bongrip::passitleft::passitleft:yep, spending the last of the das doin' what I wanna do, not because it would be expected, it's jus' the way I do thing, my way, don't bother folks , love to sit back and dream up a new art piece, seein' how I'm an abstract artist, of art, knowin' that I don't have to worry about the fuzz, much, pigs will be pigs, we all know the story, I grow my weed in a private area and I've had the same plant for 5 years, smoke a bud of my shit and, well.....gettin up off yer ass is a problem, best to remain where you are for 4 - 9 hours, wouldn't drive after smokin this stuff, not to imply anything, but, most "kiddies" weed, consists of a variety of items either sprayed on or set into the soil, I'm an organic gardener and the best grown stuff comes from your basic, left-to-rot compost pile, high "tea" consentrates in compost, you would be surprised......I live in the USA - FOR NOW - WANT TO GET BACK TO SCOTLAND ONE OF THESE DAYS, better government, US now has to live under the new world order since BUsh--it change your cival liberty laws around to suit the rich or a republican, and the taxes you pay here, well, it's cheaper to live in the English islands then here, your taxes are the highest in the world outside of red china and japan, ya' might say I'm a liberal, but for me it's a question of being a natural human being, live life to the fullest, it's short enough, why shorten it any further, unless you are one who wants to chance the ends, then that's up to you, well, friends, it's time to go roll a couple of joints sit back and dream of the next day, can't live it yet it's still yesterday......peace & luv.......to A L L of you.....

Welcome friend, from another old hippie in the pacific nor'west.

Good morning, ye ol' hippie! I enjoyed reading your intro and hope you will share your cannabis wisdom with us all. Maybe you will bless us with a grow journal on your next grow. :peace:Peace and pot:joint: to you! Herb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom