Just another noob!

ellsere

Hello everyone ! Lots of information on here which is great :thanks: Ive started a couple of clones I have no idea if they are doing well or not but they aint dead Yet! Seems Ive made quite a few rookie mistakes but hoping with some help I can get them back on track. Any advice welcome. They are about 4weeks

Hi, I'm a newbie also. Just don't suck it up with a wet/dry vac by mistake and make it look like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree like I did. Lol.
There so much info on this site and others that you can probably find most of the answers yourself. The plant in the picture you attached looks perky so I am thinking you are ok. What makes you think there is something wrong with it?

Ive had a prob with yellowing leaves and I think Im an over concerned parent lol I should have done a bit more research before starting but a cpl of clones were gifted to me and I just went with it :oops: A lot more to it than I thought

It should be done in a month or so - I hope... They kind of veg'd on me from flower at one point and now started flowering again. I have some bag seeds plants (photo period strain unknown) that I was not even planning on growing and it started ok in a pot in backyard, but then the got infested with spider mites and decided to bring them inside. They were 3 feet tall at that point. Anyway after a bunch of other issues (ph issues, nutrient OD, transplant shock from soil to coco, etc..), I just want to start over and just call my current grow number zero. :blalol:

I will go with autoflowers for my next few grows and with a much more structured approach.

You're probably are going to need to supply much more info on your plant (e.g. soil, lighting, nutrients...) so the peeps on this forum can chime in. There are quite a few things that can cause yellow leaves.
BTW - One time I used lime juice to bring the ph down and all my plants turned yellow. Ha.. Ha.. Had to flush them with plain water before adding nutrients again.

Back
Top Bottom