Just bought a new light

Marlin2

Hi guys I just brought a new light it's Remon 1200watt adjustable it has veg and bloom both are ajustable it has a cob light in the middle.

Hey Marlin2
I just bought a Mars Hydro TS 600 (pic below) it was comparable in price with yours. I am new but it is exciting to buy a new light and see the results yours looks cool hope it does good for your plants keep us posted.
D920132A-E44B-4674-BCD5-97FA2D87E8EA.png

Yah I hope it works better then the three lights I already have .coz I have one 1000watt full spectrum panel and two three mode full spectrum light bulbs one of them U can dim and brighten up ,the three lights I have are doin a good job so far thou

Hey Marlin2 they are bright it’s crazy I always thought with any plant you just put a light on it water it and go and boom your done Ha Ha boy I was wrong. I started with a cheap 300 watt light tent,exhaust fan and carbon filter combo ( all I could afford) $189.00 but it got me started and what did I do crammed 5 auto grow plants in a 32x32 tent with the 300 watt light, so now I upgraded to the 600 watt light and boom,it looks like a helicopter spot light on the plants I’m like wow the difference is amazing to me. But only time will tell if I made the right decision to change right at 60 days since sprout but it exciting for a newbie to learn all this cool stuff.
Pictures of a couple White widow and a Cream
1AAEF084-66A0-442D-9079-2D971C87995F.jpeg

I can't wait to get my light I just have to wait until it gets delivered and then I will see how it goes .you have some good looking plants there I'm doin ducksfoot cross now

I can't wait to get my light I just have to wait until it gets delivered and then I will see how it goes .you have some good looking plants there I'm doin ducksfoot cross now
Ducks Foot strain interesting I bet it’s gonna be good. Good luck on the light!

Back
Top Bottom