Just curious

richgannon_2001

i wanted to forward a private message someone sent me about trying to hook them up, they were a brand new member and never posted askin me to find them some smoke cuz their new to the area i forwarded the message to 420 but i wasnt sure if that was the right person to send it to lol....any suggestions...............ps this is my 100th post :headbanger:

Yeah, good call, 420 is the administrator so he can take care of it. But you can send it to one of the moderators too *me!* and we'll take care of it too.

ive had a few members approach me for buds too, some well known members but mostly new-never-posted-before members, i never said anything about it but should we be more vocal about these never heard of posters "looking" for buds? to be perfectly honest should we be creating awareness to the idea that law enforcement are now floating the boards and approaching members with illegal activities

ive had a few members approach me for buds too, some well known members but mostly new-never-posted-before members, i never said anything about it but should we be more vocal about these never heard of posters "looking" for buds? to be perfectly honest should we be creating awareness to the idea that law enforcement are now floating the boards and approaching members with illegal activities

By all means let one of us know if someone is looking for hookups through PMs. Just because you're smart enough to ignore them doesn't mean the next guy is.

MX that was my question, i wasnt sure if there was some other mod i was supposed to send that too i dont want ppl messaging me lookin for buds

Dinner Party

Hi there. I googled 420 dinner party ideas and this site came up. I am lovin it. This will be the 1st time in 13 years that I will miss celebrating 420. I am pregnant but I wanted keep the celebration going. My husband and friends can still partake so I am actually doing some planning this year, most years I clean the bong order food in and everybody has a great time. I have cleaned the bong but making good food and lots of great desserts. I was wondering if anyone has some 420 themed things I can add to the party? Thanks for any suggestions.

Steph

Back
Top Bottom