Just dropping by to say "High"

420 Warrior

HIGH boys and girls,

I'm glad to see so many members are still around since my last visit as it's been quite a while, but like my girl always says, "sometimes life just gets in the way"

For those of you who remember me, it's great to see y'all again and I hope all is well, and for those who don't remember me, I was a pretty familiar face for a long while and was part of the news team here, which was a very fulfilling experience to help spread the word of Cannabis awareness to the masses.

I can't begin to tell y'all how much I still love this place and the knowledge I gained here because it's been and remains such an invaluable resource when people try and debate me on why Cannabis should be legalized on a global scale for adults to use as they see fit.

I have and will always stand firm on my beliefs that things have got to change and the fact that so much work still needs to be done, even though it's quite evident that the tides of change seem to finally be shifting in our favor because we now have a couple of states with legalized recreational use, but living in the southeast part of this country we're still living in a police state and still subjected to cruel and inhumane treatment by our law officials so if you think we're in the clear, we're not even close!

Anyway, I just want you all to know that whether I'm here or not, I still love this site and each and every one of it's members because we all share a common goal of seeing the bonds of tyranny extinguished once and for all!

Much love and respect,

Jimbo

:circle-of-love: :thanks: :Namaste:

Welcome home, brother. :circle-of-love:

Thanks for stopping by, it would be great to see you around more often. :cheer:

Sending you and your girl lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks Brother, it's great to see you again too :high-five:

As much as I want to be here all the time, things are uncertain for the moment as I am about to go back on the road as a truck driver so I'm not sure what the future holds at this point, but I will be taking my laptop with me and hopefully I'll have access to free wifi at most of the major truck stops along the way and some limited time to check in from time to time but you can rest assured that whether I'm here or not, y'all will ALWAYS be in my heart and considered to be part of my extended family

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Looking forward to it brother, the feeling is mutual. :high-five:

:Namaste:

Thanks Brother, it's great to see you again too :high-five:

As much as I want to be here all the time, things are uncertain for the moment as I am about to go back on the road as a truck driver so I'm not sure what the future holds at this point, but I will be taking my laptop with me and hopefully I'll have access to free wifi at most of the major truck stops along the way and some limited time to check in from time to time but you can rest assured that whether I'm here or not, y'all will ALWAYS be in my heart and considered to be part of my extended family

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Good deal brother, I'm so glad to see the newsroom is still in good hands because that's probably one of the most important jobs here...wait, did I say "job"? More like an honorable position here.

Keep up the great work brother and always remember that it's something way bigger than all of us, because peoples lives and freedom depend on it more than you and I will ever know.

:goodjob: :clap::thumb::bravo::thanks::welldone::Namaste:

living in the southeast part of this country we're still living in a police state and still subjected to cruel and inhumane treatment by our law officials so if you think we're in the clear, we're not even close!

As a fellow Southeasterner, I can confirm and relate to this.

Welcome back brother. And thank you for all you have done in the Cannabis awareness movement. It's not over

No brother I sure didn't but I certainly hate to hear that as he was such a powerful figure around here and a true warrior for the cause. My thought's and prayers go out to his family and I'm sure he's still in the fight wherever he is now.

We should all take a page from his legacy and keep the torch lit in his honor. :rip:

Back
Top Bottom