Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

very nice and healthy looking. your date on your camera is set wrong. Just in case you look back later on at them and look at the date and go "woah thats from january Hmmmmm" other than that im just jealous of your cabinet. good job overall.

Whoa! Respect! :Rasta: Ms.Fox good luck - solid setup!

Great start up Ms. Fox! Nice looking grow box you have there. How much floor space does it cover?

Looking good so far !
What a nice looking cabinet setup. Best of luck with the babies !

Peace :roorrip:

Lol! Thanks BubbaKush!

And btw, It is much better and it feels different when you are smoking your own shit. It is the worlds best hobby!!

No Joke. I can't wait. You're right. It will be very nice.

Herb Fellow: Thanks! Both boxes measure the same. They are 4 1/2'W x 4 1/4'H x 2 1/3' D. They aren't very small, and finding room for them is somewhat of a project in itself. ;-)

Thanks Runamok!

looking good with those little ones!! Can't wait to see those boxes bloom to their full potential. Just wondering what does the doors closed look like? do they look like grow boxes or would the untrained eye have no idea? I always wanted to have a grow cab.

Hi everyone, it's Ms.Fox. I'm using FloridaBud's account because, I'm having some issues with my account.

Thank you Harry Red, Ganjarden, and StoneyGeoff! ;-)

Here is Day 6!

Seedling_1_Day_6.jpg

Seedling_2_Day_6.jpg

#3 Miss Daisy
Seedlin_3_Day_6.jpg

They are looking very very indica to me. What do ya'll think?
All_3_Day_6.jpg

This is for you Ganjarden. ;-)
Grow_Box_Doors_Closed.jpg

Thanks! that wouldn't look out of place at all. Is it loud? I know my closet made some noise when I used it for growing. kinda hard to miss while you were in the room.haha But outside of it was fine.

I'm happy to back! Thank you 420 for all your help.

Thank you ThatBoyDean, MayorGreenBud, BubbaKush, and McBudz!

Ganjarden: The boxes are loud, but it's sorta "white noise" so it really doesn't bother us.

Stoner Grower: I plan on transplaning the girls very soon, and when I do that I will be putting them in different soil. Thank you for your help. Your advice means a lot to me. ;-)

Here's Day 10!

Sprout #1
Day_10_Sprout_1.jpg

Sprout #2
Day_10_Sprout_2.jpg

Sprout #3
Day_10_Sprout_3.jpg

Day_10_All_Three.jpg

OoOo lookin' good!

Back
Top Bottom