Just found 30 seeds of 40 year old Acopulco Gold Original! Need advice

Not all about the strain with highest THC or CBD content. The mellow smooth taste and smell of AG is well renowned. In which I will also say at about 20%THC. So its no slouch in that category.

Sent from my android from outer space!

Very well. I'm just not about to flower anything for over 90 days. I prefer to let sativas go there full time. The sativa sour cream I have now is 70-77 days and I'll be getting rid of it when I can for something shorter yet. With most people's limited growing environment in my opinion flowering 90 day sativas indoors isn't the best idea.

I would definitely grow it outdoor though!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What are you trying to say?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
It's a CLASSIC man.....plus it's the 1st weed I ever smoked (in 1969.) If I'd have had one of today's one hit wonders instead of Acapulco Gold I probably would have stayed with Pabst Blue Ribbon. Nothing wrong with old "or" new school, just a matter of preference.
With that said, if "I" could only have one strain to grow for the rest of my life, I'd be very content with Acapulco Gold.... to have another shot at the original is pretty awesome, I'm excited for him.

I'm retired and pretty much just grow for myself, that makes a difference. I grow more than I can use and hopefully a lot of time left to do both..... God willing and the lake don't rise. :wood:

luckiestman13, I see you're from Michigan... do you have everything buttoned down ready for a storm tonight? Getting pretty windy again.

Back
Top Bottom