Just found mites

PhaseLinear

hey everyone, this is my first post here. i just yesterday found mites on my three outdoor plants. think it was due to the high humidity we are having here and high amount of rainfall. i am a first timer so i was looking for alittle help. ive read the pest and disease section of this website and have used the Safer Garden insecticide spray, as well as making a garlic water solution to try to keep the pests away. might have a nutrient problem as well but not 100% on that...

is there anything that you guys recommend to help even more, and just about how long do you think it would be before i see improvement in the plants health?

Thank you so much for the quick reply! i just ordered a bottle with rush delivery.

i will upload a picture tomar when its light out, of the damage.
next tokes for you man :roorrip:

like i promised here are the pics

these are the ladies 5 days ago
img0107l.jpg

this is them now... :,(

this is a grape god x chem dawg
dscn1637z.jpg

dscn1638h.jpg

this is a G13 Pineapple Express
dscn1639d.jpg

dscn1641s.jpg

dscn1640l.jpg

have no pics of the Lemon Skunk right now, not too worried about that plant, it was a freebie anyways, but the others i really want to keep the genes so if anyone knows what else might be wrong with them please help me out

When was the last time you watered them?

Their drooping like that because they are either over or under watered.

If you didnt water for a while, then water them and temporarily move them in the shade so they purk up and them move them back in the sun.

If you over watered them, well, they'll bounce back up once the soil drys up a bit.

Hope this helps yah :)

i havent watered them personally in a few weeks, it rained every other day last week. the soil is still pretty damp. suppose to rain again tomar so i think ill hold off watering them again.
im worried they have a nute problem but i cant tell what nute deffiency they have or if it was the light shock that got them when i moved them outside...i vegged them all winter in hopes of getting a tree of buds.
can you tell by the pic of the leaf in my hand, if they have one or should i just wait it out?

Looks like early nitrogen deficiency. you can tell by the faded green color and the slight yellowish tint around the edges of the leaf. Best you can do is up the concentration of the nutes you're giving them.

Probably the rain filled the pots too much and over watered them naturally. If its going to rain, then don't water till the pot dries out again. Remember, you vegged them indoors too, so their not toughened out like outdoor plants so they gotta get used to the outdoor conditions as well.

id thought id stop back in for a quick update and to again say thankyou for the help!
we didnt end up getting rain so i took advantage of the situation and decided to add some of my nutes to the ladies so i can try to correct the nitrogen deff on all ladies. i am using Canna Vega right now at 1 1/2 tsp per liter, for the grape god x chemdawg. 2 tsp per liter, for the Pineapple Express. The Lemon Skunk got 3 tsp per liter, this plant was hit the hardest with mites. Iam proud to say that i have life again in all ladies!!! :cheer:

Again i appreciate the fast help that you guys have offered, as without you i wouldnt of been able to save them.

Id also like to say that i am going to be starting a new journal of my new installment to my collection. Mandala seeds, Mandala #1 and a free Buddha Seeds, Deimos Auto-flower that i got with the order, that have decided to try out. Ill be updating them once a week. Hope you guys will join me on my journey...

Back
Top Bottom