Just got alot of money and i want to buy something nice...

lexdimenz420

I have got about 500 dollars to spend maybe more... I have been looking around alot and i just do not know which bong to buy, i was wondering what you guys think the best bong to buy in about a 100-500 dollar price range.

thanks

yea..everyone does it is the best place for Roor's. You should be able to find PHX on internet or ebay. I haven't seen a website for sours. I think they are only on west coast in shops.

Dont know if you live in california or not but if you do theres a headshop in santa cruz thats got a liquidation sale going on right now. Everything is 50% off

don't bother with a PHX. There are better bongs available.

RooR percs are being phased out, so you'll be exceptionally lucky to grab one- they're literally the Maserati of bongs- you CANNOT do better. Period.

LUX Scientific, a new offshoot of RooR US, is now making mini-percs with the same design as the RooR percs, for a fraction of the cost. If you're interested, I can absolutely help you obtain one (I've got one coming in the mail as we speak).

Toro bongs make the best dome percs (the PHX style)- almost no drag whatsoever, nearly as good as a RooR, and just as well-constructed.

ZOB tubes are pretty cheap g-on-g bongs, and many have dome percs, again, which are pretty well constructed.

The quality control at PHX is a bit lacking, which is why I don't advocate buying one. The joints always seem wobbly, and there's way too many bubbles in the glass. That, and the drag is horriffic.

My advice?

If you can't find a RooR perc, drop me a line. I know people who can definitely help.

kitty where are these luxs at
? i saw a special edition one that i guess was coming out in the March issue of High Times... it looked fucken dope

Yeah i live in Virginia, so I would have to resort to a headshop in West Virginia or Baltimore...Thanks for the help guys...ill see if im intrested in those bongs you listed.

ya schul i do too exept i threw down 400 bucks of it on my cc but its better dont gotta work about payments

Kitty you say there sold out of dementia stores, but you wouldnt happen to know a place where i could find the piece that was in HT? short of calling every dementia store in my area haha

I love my PHX, but I understand what you are saying with the drag. However, I like the drag. You can build up HUGE hits.

hey kittyloaf, what store did you go to in baltimore, i heard around eastern ave. and highland theres a handful of headshops...which ones do you prefer?

yeah, doc's rules...
all they do is glass and they do it right...
i used to travel there from dc about once a month...
i wonder if josh from unorthodox still works there?
if so, please say HIGH to him for me!

Back
Top Bottom