Just got my card today...

QueenLucy

I finally got around to getting my card today. Admittedly I know nothing about different strains and I was too chicken to really discuss it with the doc. I wanted to get in and get out. Anyway, what strain is typically used for depression? I don't want to be all sleepy. Which strain will keep me from being sleepy? I just need someone to guide me to where I can get this info. Thanks :)

Hi queenlucy,
glad you got your med card, now you can get medicated :bongrip:

i would recommend sativas for your depression.,
-silver haze
-purple haze
-goo wreck
-royal purple

just ask if its sativa :smokin:

WOW! How wonderful. Congrats! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

So then what is the difference between the sativas?

grats make sure and take your paperwork to the store with you!

trainwreck and diesels are good sativa although some ppl hate the smell of diesel.
personally i cant tell any differance in the lethargy inducing capabilities between strains. so i just go by whatever smells fruitiest :D

Don't believe Trainwreck, as a sufferer of depression " lethargy inducing capabilities" don't help. Don't get me wrong TW is a good sedative for sleep|>)

For mood elavaters, go with Orange crush, sno cap,etc. We all have our favs. Now you have some basic strains to get started, but how your psyche translates the meds is strickly personal, after some trial period you'll find a strain or 3 that will make you personally feel better.

So then what is the difference between the sativas?
:allgood: Congradulations on your card!!! How long have you used MJ & how did you consume it? This question may help w/ other posts.
Personally...a well stocked Coop can be like a candy store w/ everything looking & smelling so inviting...I recommend buying a gram of 2-3 strains of sativa and go home & indulge...I get silly on sativas, so to me....zero depression:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom