Just got my Card, Trying to Find Dispensary, Temecula?

chrishazzoo

I live in Temecula, just north of the San Diego countly border on the 15. From norml, I tried to contact co-ops/dispensaries, and most of the numbers did not work. I was hoping to find a place fairly close.

About me...I had an accident 5 years ago, recquired neck and brain surgery, suffer from chronic pain and insomnia. I take pain meds and soma for muscle spasms, the soma doesn't cut it for sleeping. So, I experimented with marijuana this summer/fall, and learned that some blends put me out, 7 hours, hard sleep. YAY. The last time I had smoked mj was 10+ years, never liked it...so I had no idea it could help me now.

So that is me, Christine, newbie....looks like I will be going to one of the dispensaries in Hollywood tomorrow/sunday since will be out there. Any help with a more local store to Temecula would be appreciated.

~Christine~ thanks in advance!!!

hi, i just got my card today and i live in el cajon. i found this place in mission valley. i'm going today so i will pick up a card so i will have the number. all i have is the address right now. i called a local doctor who prescribes mmj, and he said that was the only one that he knew of that was still open.

:welcome:
Hey MedCare is located in Temecula

we actually Deliver to you so you can order online and we will bring it to you!:thedoubletake:

you should check us out at medcare420.com
:reading420magazine:

we also have industry leading memberships that save loootsss of money :]
:yahoo:

if you have any questions call 800-420-4369
:hmmmm:

we look forward to hearing from you!
:)

Brittnie:kiss:
Britt@medcare420.com
MedCare420.com/BLOG
:nomo:

:ciao:

:welcome:
Hey MedCare is located in Temecula

we actually Deliver to you so you can order online and we will bring it to you!:thedoubletake:

you should check us out at medcare420.com
:reading420magazine:
Awesome website. Evidently I was quite incorrect when I posted elsewhere, mere minutes ago, that no dispensaries offered any detailed product information. I probably won't use you as I'm in L.A., but do you have any information on edible cannabis products, or do you know of where any has been compiled online? I would link to the post I just made asking about this, but now it appears to be gone. I wonder if I'm under some sort of "send him to Coventry" sanction here.

Back
Top Bottom