Just got my Deep Water Culture Plan on Using a HTG 150 Watts HPS - Need Help

Re: just got my bubble ponic plan on using a HTG 150 watts hps need help though

Your gonna love that light , I got one and with the cfl's they go nuts.

thanks sorry im taking long to update but just got a deal on sun system 150w hps for 50 bucks so waiting on her call ..but once i got everything gonna update with new pictures and everything promise

Sounds good man, if you know me at all i'd say go with LED's haha, but I would say stay with something easy like northern lights, or white widow I am growing Snow White and Wonder Woman and they are relatively easy also. But always go with what you will think you will do good with. An air cooled hood or a fan will work great with that, do have an exhaust plan?

SG

Hi guys, Looks like you got things ready, just don't get too carried away ! If you load up that res with 6 seeds and they all end up being females your gonna have a lot of plants in a very small space ! I would start with 4 seeds so in case they all end up being female it won't be so crowded ! And even if you get half 2 plants can get awfully big and half of your grow will be unable to get any light !. So just take it easy start with 4 or even 3 and see how it goes your first grow will be a learning experience and you won't waste any potentialy good seeds. You can even start with bag seeds for your first grow , cause bag seed weed can kick ass if grown right !! Just a few ideas to through around have a good grow good luck and have fun :peace:

about the 150

Tops of plants can get really close without burning - seriously 4" from touching the bulb and no probs (this was with a pc fan blowing directly at the bulb from about 1 foot away).

The light dispersion pattern of really good usable light is pretty small, about 18" square.

The light should be positioned with the longest side of the light reflector parallel with the shortest side of the rectangular grow area.

The light penetration is not very deep. The top 6-10" of the plant will produce good buds, but below that buds will be loose and fluffy. If you have a big leaf variety, light penetration is diminished further.

Good luck my friend.

thanks for the info man i also planted on using side lightin like 4 105w if you notice in my pictures i already got em hook up just waiting on the 150 hps .. and i plan on using just 3 seeds northern lights being one and white widow .. cant decide on the third one any suggestion?

oh yea also wanted to know What are sum good cheap standard nutes ?

finally got the pictures up .. here is my grow room set up .. any suggestion?..

4394.jpg

3507.jpg

2593.jpg

1886.jpg

I have an idea for you to use or not! you can put a track going up the center of the stairs ceiling above the plant there, and as your plants grow you just slid you tote foreward on the floor and you can use curtin rods and loops or something to attach and slid the lights up higher! as the plants grow and not have to worry about how your lighting attachments are going to work in their for your lighting, cool grow room also.

Make use of that stairwell angel.

I have an idea for you to use or not! you can put a track going up the center of the stairs ceiling above the plant there, and as your plants grow you just slid you tote foreward on the floor and you can use curtin rods and loops or something to attach and slid the lights up higher! as the plants grow and not have to worry about how your lighting attachments are going to work in their for your lighting, cool grow room also.

Make use of that stairwell angel.

thanks i think i know what you mean .. could you try to find a picture to help me understand what you mean ? ..

Hey whats up Quick LITTLE UPDATE.. just installed my 150w hps.. looks like a perfect fit for me :) here is 3 pictures i took today .. still in need of a few supplies but i should be getting them soon im so excited!! :ganjamon:

031710153213.jpg

031710153245.jpg

031710153353.jpg

As it hangs, the light bulb is off center to the right.
You can turn it 90 degrees to provide more even light coverage.

As it hangs, the light bulb is off center to the right.
You can turn it 90 degrees to provide more even light coverage.

ok i see what you mean ..thanks alot.. didnt even notices that lol .. you mean like this right? ..

031710202418.jpg

031710202258.jpg

031710202237.jpg

Hi guys, Looks like you got things ready, just don't get too carried away ! If you load up that res with 6 seeds and they all end up being females your gonna have a lot of plants in a very small space ! I would start with 4 seeds so in case they all end up being female it won't be so crowded ! And even if you get half 2 plants can get awfully big and half of your grow will be unable to get any light !. So just take it easy start with 4 or even 3 and see how it goes your first grow will be a learning experience and you won't waste any potentialy good seeds. You can even start with bag seeds for your first grow , cause bag seed weed can kick ass if grown right !! Just a few ideas to through around have a good grow good luck and have fun :peace:

thanks man i was gonna just plant 3 seeds :smokin:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

thanks man, its in the process .. here is the link im on day 15 of flower :)

Stealth Deep Water Culture Grow Journal HPS 150w + 4 23w CFLS Closet

Back
Top Bottom