just got my turbo flo

ezmoney

i just got a turbo flo but i dont think it was all there but my question is shuld i leave the water flowing all the time or put it on a timer and do i need a air stone.sorry i cant post a pic but it has two reservoir the bottom tray holds 25 gallons a water pump fills the top tray were the roots hang from the net pots it fills on one side and drains on the other side of the top tray so its always flowing over the roots. with it constinently circulating will this create enough oxygen and if need to put the pump on a timer how long on and off im using hydroton witch tends to get dry :thanks:

im not familiar with the turbo flo but as long as your roots dont start to brown or the water gets slimy it can run 24/7. the water flow should combat rot and stagnation (the warmer the water the quicker rot and mold will multiply also)

its always a good idea to have an air stone even if you have a timer, its hard to get too much oxygen in your root zone.

cool thanks all the parts are'nt there so im trying to make shift it together i think i have the drain and pump working ok now so it shuld be up and growing shortly

message me if you have a prob ill try to help, check out any hydro, Deep Water Culture, or aeroponic grow... no matter which way you grow the roots want the same thing. and you need to do similar things

Back
Top Bottom