Just got new toy

Wildmanz

This is a picture off net, but you can see the Source, anyone have good luck, had 2 rosin press , and did not like them, felt like I was wasting, even though I used pucks for Cannabutter, Anyone who has one, please share how you like it and if it makes decent concentrate.

Attachments

• img_8269.jpg
    img_8269.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 120
From what I have read so far, is you can use trim, I was gonna use flower, then I thought, if it can make shatter from, trim, and I still have the buds, win , win. I really looked high and low, for a ISO-2 or ISO-3 or Super flower power, could not find 1. I heard that the ISO-2 is worth $$, D-Gold stopped making as him and his partner, are getting older, and stopped all manufacturing. If anyone has a ISO-2 would love to hear how it worked for you, I did not understand why it would need charcoal, and heat is from a light bulb, or maybe just on the ISO-1. Thanks for letting me circle around the airport before we land. Wildmanz, Rich farmer the only thing I have not figured out is my altitude, I would imagine Midwest would be a 1

Just made my first batch of olive oil in the same unit ..gonna try my luck with gummies..I used 20 grams of bud for 2 cups of oil

Attachments

• 20200422_093632.jpg
    20200422_093632.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 20200415_132620.jpg
    20200415_132620.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 82
I use my MB-2 for large batch's, and your gonna laugh, there is a 2 stick butter , like a reverse coffee pot , It says run it thru 1 or twice, I do it about 8 times and every small batch came out great. I learned if Iam going to use cocounut oil, get the lard looking stuff 90% fatty. MCT, gave me the ...…...…………. is that tincture? from 190? color looks good, I had problem at first trying to get greedy and put it on oil, for butter, and burnt the batch. Applejacks, and cannabutter, a treat from the Godz….. After writing I re-read post, did not see the olive oil, my wife is 100% Italian, from Kansas City, and she would prob shoot me if I used up here olive oil, guess its no more expensive like MCT, which i will never use again, unless for gummies,or suckers.

olive oil, does it leave a taste in your edible's, as I want to try olive oil, expensive, but if it retains the goodies, and does not leave you with runs, from the likes of MCT oil.

That is olive oil..I put decarbed bud..2 cups of olive oil ..20 grams of bud and 2 teaspoons of sunflower lecithin ..put it on 160 and ran it for a hour..I then pushed all the little pieces back down and did another run at 160 for another hour

olive oil, does it leave a taste in your edible's, as I want to try olive oil, expensive, but if it retains the goodies, and does not leave you with runs, from the likes of MCT oil.
A buddy of mine uses only olive oil..I've tried them and no taste of weed or oil

This is kind of dumb question, buy why do I need to add the lection, hope spelling is right, does it help bond?
Use liquid sunflower lecithin. Now brand can be found on the Zon.
It allows you liver to process it more effectively. It is an important step.

Back
Top Bottom