Just introducing myself

SoTex learner

420 Member
Howdy, I am a excited to have found this community and I'm so looking forward to learn as much as I can about growing and processing this wonderful plant. I am from Texas where it is still a crime to partake in the marijuana so I am really interested in learning about stealth and micro grows. I have followed some grows here and it's just amazing to see the potential that is at hand.

Hey man! Welcome!! I just started here, as well as just started my grow. Im sure that our community would be assist you in every question you may have or doubts.

Im planting somewhere cannabis is illegal too but what the heck. I have a 20x20x40inch box and i can say its pretty stealthy... Not that awesome though.

I just snugged the box at a corner and no one pays attention to it. :)
368bfa13da6775669e87902c4da476ff.jpg

Sweet! I look forward to seeing your progress.
Fantastic! Well, when are you planning on growing? I did a lot of research when i was planning my grow and really kind of thought that i wont be able to do it. But here i am still learning a lot and im pretty excited of what can become. Its just like starting a new life. Lol. Here's my baby
3e1d718c18221a94dc5409fb4c64ee35.jpg

Welcome SoTex learner :welcome:

Yes, your beautiful state requires some work to bring it into the present with cannabis laws. Each state is a challenge but with time . . . ?

Anyways, stealth is very possible if you do your homework. Incoming shipments, light, heat, power usage, smell, waste etc.

Enjoy 420!

Ian

Bag seed can surprise you sometimes. Good luck.

Just FYI . . . the forums will be offline sometime in the next day for a major upgrade so please bear with us.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom