Just joined this forum

Welcome to the community. You should think about starting a journal to showcase and record your first outdoor grow. Link in my signature under New Members to help you with this.

Welcome! I have an outdoor grow going as well. There is a pretty helpful sub-forum on growing outdoors, in case you haven't made it over there yet...good luck with your harvest. Post some photos when you get a chance!

Hi All,
I'm new to growing and am nursing my first (outdoor) grow to harvest. I live in Vermont with a short outdoor growing season and am hoping to start collecting any needed supplies for indoor growing over the winter. I'm hoping to learn lots from those of you who've been growing for years!
Welcome NEnewbie....hope you enjoy the forum. Lots of great growers to subscribe to and follow along. Most everyone here is very helpful and can usually point you in a direction you are seeking! Welcome.....from a Mass grower!

Welcome to the fold ! stick around these people are the tops. I started my outdoor grow in June and have a journal going right now, without this group I would have been in mourning but instead you can see the progress in my journal I posted about 30 minutes ago. If you do keep in mind this success was only achieved with this groups help. I wish you great success and hope to see you around the site.:welcome:

Welcome.

Welcome NEnewbie, I see you joined back in January. Sitting back in the shadows taking it all in and learning since then I suspect? Good on ya! That will help you get started indoors for sure.
If you can link your grow journal in your signature you will get a bit more attention on it. Food for thought.
Happy Growing
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom