Just landed the spaceship ready to start growing and get some advice

So what ya gonna grow ... weed ... tomatoes ... grapes ? LOL.
What's your game plan ... equipment, room / tent size, type of lights, soil, coco, hydro, dwc, SOG, SCROG, Auto, Fem, Reg, Bag ???
All the above :rofl: and that's my brotha from anotha mutha :high-five:

Welcome I just joined this week and everyone is awesome. I just finished my first successful grow as far as yield. But If you ever want to chat about anything hmu I'll try to help or find someone who can.
So what ya gonna grow ... weed ... tomatoes ... grapes ? LOL.
What's your game plan ... equipment, room / tent size, type of lights, soil, coco, hydro, dwc, SOG, SCROG, Auto, Fem, Reg, Bag ???

I guess I'll answer for you there @Muttlover77 :rofl:

Thanks guys, he's got some of my clones, a couple Gorilla Zkittles, a couple Gorilla Glue, and some White Widow beans :thumb: I believe his tent is a 4 x 4 x 6.5...his medium is FFHF ...his light is a blurple thing :rofl: and he's trying his hand at cloning :popcorn: he's fresh off the boat with an MMJ card, so I'm trying to help a brotha out...I've only been growing since '07 but I'll teach him what little I know, and he can go from there :snowboating:

600w hid Sunsystems Electric Ballast
2ft hood glass tube
Need new bulbs any Suggestions?
Bx pro-mix with cortisone and mycortizal
Bag seed Sativa "already got a 137gr. from there sister's"
5gal. Smart pots
Dutch master Nutes A+B 5L bottles for both stages
Closet grow
I think that is it...

600w hid Sunsystems Electric Ballast
2ft hood glass tube
Need new bulbs any Suggestions?
Bx pro-mix with cortisone and mycortizal
Bag seed Sativa "already got a 137gr. from there sister's"
5gal. Smart pots
Dutch master Nutes A+B 5L bottles for both stages
Closet grow
I think that is it...
Sounds good :thumb: not sure if you meant to post that here or not but...how about a $10 dollar 600 watt hps...

Back
Top Bottom