Just little ol' me in the Pacific Northwest

gimpy

Just found this site and am very happy to find like minded friends here. I'm 65, been "involved" since I was 17. My gateway drug was and is MJ. Not into alcohol. Many years and many surgeries later, I still am Pharma free (except while in the hospital recovering from surgery) Been around the block a few times and was growing indoors (safe) for years. Now I'm in the Pacific Northwest in a legal, friendly state.

Now I gotta admit, it's da' bomb to be able to OOG (outdoor organic grow). It's kinda nice having healthy young babies again. Love my new girls but they don't hold a candle to my beautiful wife and diagnosed son.

I'm hear to learn and hope to get back to personal growing (although siblings benefit also).

God speed and be happy and healthy. :peace

:welcome: gimpy from another PNW OOG!

Hey Gimpy, awesome that you've got a chance to grow outdoors freely. You can bet that you'll be growing trees soon. Welcome to the grow family, I'm sure we can get those meds grown for you and your sibling. Hope you get it all underway and posted. Have you started a journal yet, I'd love to follow along on your PNW, grow adventure. See you around the threads...

KiG :green_heart:

I'm not really into the social networking and blogging. But as is the way of the world, friendly people and people willing to help is one of the best reasons to be involved in this movement. More like the America of the past, at least for us white guys.

Got my seeds yesterday and getting them wet already. I'm trying to get a gigantic compost pile started so my babies will stay happy and healthy. It also helps to have enough property to have privacy.

Thanks to all. Like joining a new family.

It also helps to have enough property to have privacy.

Thanks to all. Like joining a new family.

Welcome to the site always nice to see another grower from the PNW. It really doesn't take much property to grow, but to have the set up you want, for sure. I just convinced the wife we should start shopping for a place in the country and get out of town. I have a small greenhouse in my yard but once I buy a place in the country I have plans for a geothermal greenhouse with a light deep system.
Hope your grow goes well this summer.

Back
Top Bottom