just MADE a vaporizer..lol

fillabong420

okay, so i got curious and made a vaporizer out of a light bulb, a plastic bottle, a straw, and assorted tape..lol i found a tutourial on how to make it and follwed it. im confused as to how much weed i put in it. will i deffinately get high the first time?lol thanks for looking guys.

well considering ive never used a vape before it was intresting. there wasnt a cherry but the weed was burning, but it wasnt smoke..lol it was crazy i got a pretty nice buzz from a couple hits. then I made a waterfall bong out of a vitamin water bottle:bong: but i'd recomend tryign that light bulb vape out . its deff. intresting.

Nice.

I was thinking about trying it but Ive been too lazy to go out and get a bulb that isnt coiled.

Did it take awhile for the vape to fill the chamber?

well suprisingly not if you keep the flame close to the bulb:cheesygrinsmiley:..the only drawback is that it kinda looks like someone is smoking crack when using it.lol the smoke is clean and you can really taste the herb with it. i would recommend going through the hassle of obtaining a soft white bulb

I would like more info on how to do this. I would love to try it!

well i think i can help you there ill explain it best I can. you will need:
1 soft white light bulb.(house hold lamp bulb would be fine)
1 water or soda bottle(you will only need the top half of it)
1 pen tube
1 roll of electrical or duct tape.
1 pair of scissors AND pliers
and enough salt to fill1/3 of the bulb.

okay, so the very first thing you want to do is make sure youre working in a place where you can remove or dispose of glass fragments. they will be REALLY small and barely visable. i advise working over a plastic shopping bag.

the first thing you want to do is look on the bottom of the light bulb. there should be a small metal"plate" where the electricity is received from to power the bulb. you must remove (rip off) this part.if you are afriad of breakign the bulb in your hand then i advise on using the metal rim that screws into sockets as a safe spot to grip.

once you have removed the said metal 'plate' there should be BLACK or DARK PURPLE glass underneath with a hole directly in the center. what you want to do is separate the scissor blades apart so that you are holding one blade like a shank or as you would a knife, and drill into the tiny hole with the scissor blade until all of the BLACK or DARK PURPLE glass is gone.you should be seeing the inner-workings of a light bulb right about now.

if you can, get a hold of a screw driver and poke the glass tubing that the filament is attached to. after doing this it should become rather loose(the filament and accompanying glass) use the pilers to carefully and effectively removes the 'guts' of the bulb.

once the bulb is properly gutted grad your salt and empty enough salt to fill about 1/3 of the bulb maybe even half.once the salt is in the bulb you put your finger on the opening and shake and spin the bulb around to get the white stuff out of the inside of the bulb.(you will see what i mean when you reach this stag.) after you have completely removed the 'white stuff' rinse the bulb about five times.(once or twice with soap.)MAKE SURE BULB IS DRY BEFORE USING.

okay now for the bottle. set your bulb aside and grab you scissors and bottle and tape.

dman thisis were tit gets tricky to explain.. take the bottle and from the rim of the cap measure about a half inch and proceed to cut the top off from that point. give it lea-way for space to cut because youre going to want the cut to be smooth and symmetrical. you have an odd looking little cap now.

with the cap thing you should cut slits in it the dome shapped part that you fashioned while cutting the bottom of the bottle off. the slits should be straight and 'pointing' towards the cap of the the bottle top.theyre should be no further apart than 2 cm.

once the cuts are made fold each individual flap down(if the cap is poiting towards the ceiling in your house) so that it makes a cylinder.once your 'cylinder' is fashioned grab the tape to make the cylinder air tight. rap as much tape around it and you would like.this is essentialthe bulb holder. you might need ot put tape in side the cylinder thing or on the metal part of the bulb itself to creat a snug fit.

OH yea! lol grab the cap, pliers and scissors, along with the pen tube. untwist the cap from the cylinder and poke two holes. keep in mind that one hole will have to hold the pen tube center and the other is more of a carb release allowing you to 'hit' the vapor. twist cap back on with the pen tube in it and BAM. home made vape.lol

all you need to do is put some herb in the bulb and hold a flame close to the bottom but too much as to cause blackening of the glass. and you will see the vapors building up. its the real deal man.:cheesygrinsmiley: i hope this benifted at least YOU herb fellow:]

if you dont understand these steps then youtube it.lol

:] yup good ol light bulb vape. i must say though, i out did myself the other day. made a vape out of a lava lamp. its amazing. almost liek a store bought ! just no temp control

cool idea. That beats paying $40 or more for a store bought vaporizer. Maybe I'll get my husband to make me one. He use to be the ultimate stoner so he knows how to make all sorts of things..He quit almost a year ago, but I'm still an occasional smoker. A vape is the most "healthy" way to smoke, or at least the healthist way to inhale smoke!

^^remember, there is no smoke; its all vaporized cannabinoids commin at ya.:cheesygrinsmiley:s owhat you want with this information:cheesygrinsmiley:

supplies for lava lamp vape:
!one lava lamp.(only the part that has the light bulb in it WITH the light bulb still in it and working.)
a mason jar lid(two depnding on what you use and the vapor chamber.)
a length of hose.
a vapor chamber.(can be an oil lamp top made of glass. ot anything that wont melt.)
any questions feel free to ask.:]

go for it man! ive seen a youtube vid of the lava lamp vape.it what inspired me to make mine.i havent had bud to try it out but tomorrow i will and there will be a report on how that goes.lol be careful when vaping from the bulb. if you smell a popcorn kind of smell its been cooked to much happy tokin johnny!

fillabong: I really like your signature. Who did you quote?

yes they are my own words, so i guess i quoted myself!lol i like to write on my spare time:grinjoint: among making smoking devices and smoking.lol

Back
Top Bottom