Just made cookies!

Stilletto

The wife and I (mostly her but I will take some credit) made some butter last night. This is our second attemt. To improve the flavor we only use kif, I shake through a 150 micron screen. I usually get about 3-5 grams per oz. Last time we used 2g for 1/2 pound of butter, made 40 cookies. They were ok but I felt that they were weak and I had to eat 2 at a time.
So this time we used (3oz weed) 10 grams of kif for 1/2 pound of butter, it made 25 cookies. So basicly 7.5 times stronger.

OK... that was a bit much... I will not eat more than 1/2 a cookie again.... it's 2 hours later and just managed to get off the couch. Great cookies but a little strong. :)
Next time they will be perfect!

Just wanted to lett ya'll know :)

Jonny

did you just pre-heat butter with MJ? or did you make cannabutter?

I make cookies all the time.. I Feel for some reason cannabutter is a bit more stronger then just pre-heating with butter and mixing with cookie doe, but that can be debatable. just my opinion.

I would just like to volunteer to settle the debate by eating both, side by side in a blind taste test... almost blind anyways... the eye patch only covers one eye!

did you just pre-heat butter with MJ? or did you make cannabutter?

I make cookies all the time.. I Feel for some reason cannabutter is a bit more stronger then just pre-heating with butter and mixing with cookie doe, but that can be debatable. just my opinion.

I made Cannabutter. Here it is 6 hours later and I think I can function again. LOL
Both the wife and I agree that even a half a cookie might be too much. :)
Crazy... haven't been that wasted in quite some time.

Jonny

Back
Top Bottom