Just Move To Humboldt County People!

DeadaHead

you havn't the slightest idea how differant northern is from southern, it is basicly half as expencive and twice as good and half as cracked down on as it is in southern, something amazing is happening up here and we need all the support we can get for legalization, more than half of those who live here are in support of decriminalization, but we need all of southern cal up here in supprt as well to further what is happening here. this is all.

My family and me used to live in Arcata, then Garberville for a few years, and Humbolt isn't what it used to be, it's blown up. Don't get me wrong there are still alot of really kind people there, but the majority of people are just like everyone else, they have a love of money. You would think that because everyone there is pro-ganja:bong:, and that the laws are more lax, and that the climate is so good for growing outdoors, that the love would extend to the price as well. But it dosen't for most of the people trying to return to their home towns with some good medicine. Humbolt was origanlly claimed by the "Hippies" because of it's remote location(i.e. "The Redwood Curtain"), and unfortunatly it has become plastered all over clothing, and movies.

People should be active in there own communities, not just move to one that is.

Good Luck with Humbolt,
bluebirdbus420:passitleft:

you havn't the slightest idea how differant northern is from southern, it is basicly half as expencive and twice as good and half as cracked down on as it is in southern, something amazing is happening up here and we need all the support we can get for legalization, more than half of those who live here are in support of decriminalization, but we need all of southern cal up here in supprt as well to further what is happening here. this is all.

Hi,
I dont mean to be rude, but the last thing we need is for southern Cali to all rush up here to our mountains. Im sure you come from a positive place, and I understand wantting to share the vibe, but the city vibe dose not mesh with whats going on up here. It is better to support decriminalization in your home town, vote. Please.

Back
Top Bottom