just need a little help

blackhippie21

hey guys, just have a question my plants started to flower in the last week of july and its now sept.10 and my plants hairs are still white i was gonna give it another 2.5 weeks until i cut them down just wondering if they will turn orange within the next 2.5 weeks. thanks for the help guys.

Re: just need alittle help.

You really should harvest by looking at Trichomes. the color of the pistils doesn't mean anything. Just get a good scope or magnifier of at least 30x.

If you harvest early, you risk low yield, and low to no potency. Which could end up wasting the time you spent growing them this far.

Are these indoor or outdoor?

u HAVE to cut them down or u WANT to ?

i agree withe the above comment .u need to get a cheap jewelers loupe for about 10 bucks on flebay . get a 30x or 60x
the tricomes hold the answer .

these are outdoor guerrilla style. and i have a jewelers glass thingy or watever. i just thought i would go by hairs the next i go out there ill bring the glass and see if there round and amber or watever the crystals are suppose to look like. i smoked a sample cut and i put it in the oven for about 30-35mins and i got high as fuck man. i was so happy that i got tht high off my own shit lol.

these are outdoor guerrilla style. and i have a jewelers glass thingy or watever. i just thought i would go by hairs the next i go out there ill bring the glass and see if there round and amber or watever the crystals are suppose to look like. i smoked a sample cut and i put it in the oven for about 30-35mins and i got high as fuck man. i was so happy that i got tht high off my own shit lol.

Pistils mature at different rates on different strains. That's why everyone suggest to harvest only by going by trichomes.

For the harvest, do NOT fast dry it. Let it dry slowly and naturally, the smoke will be far less harsh then :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom