Just need to talk

rillos

i've been smoking for 35 years, it's always eased stress and nerves. But after Desert Storm and PSTD i tried to cope with these meds the doctor's give you. Trazodone. Hydropamdate pamdate, serquel, and clonazepam. This is a battle for me. i know what helps and doesn't help me. for me this is about just being content. can't work anymore just getting a ssdi check waiting on slow ass Va comp. this all i have left really that get's me out of the bed. i just want everyone to know how serious i am. if i ask something please no games. for some of us it's more than just getting buzz. :peace:

I'm right there with you rillos. PTSD is a bitch, and this is the only meds that makes my daily functions possible. Glad there's a place for all of us to get together and share

Totally get your frustrations. My son has the VA zombie package of meds as well. Doing their job very well keeping him on couch lock. I had him using cannabis concentrated oil for about 4 months and seen amazing improvements, until he started digesting the oil instead of taking it correctly. Had to take it off his plate due to concerns mixing a heavy thc concentrate with morphine, oxycodone & Prozac, truly a deadly mix for head slamming. Sharing this with you to let you know that cannabis concentrated oil taken correctly it is extremely effective against PTSD. Israel has verified it is 100% effective against PTSD. Also excellent for withdrawing off the 'hard core' meds. Just a mention as an alternative that can be a life changer.

Thank you for serving our country Brother!

I used to be on seroquel, they're a pretty crappy tablet them. ever find yourself waking up in the worst, most aggressive mood ever? that's the seroquel. best place for them is the bin; not down the toilet, no need to make the sewer gators more ornery.

Israel has verified it is 100% effective against PTSD.

Thank you for serving our country Brother!

Yep, the Israeli's have done some very well documented scientific studies & they are some "Top Notch Researchers" .

:Namaste:

I used to be on seroquel, they're a pretty crappy tablet them. ever find yourself waking up in the worst, most aggressive mood ever? that's the seroquel. best place for them is the bin; not down the toilet, no need to make the sewer gators more ornery.

yea me to but never again

Now, regarding the research the Israeli's have done, it has been very well documented and is being used as medication in clinics, hospitals and is being prescribed for use at home.

If you think about the location of Israel, pull out a map, it appears to me that they live in a very hostile neighborhood and their soldiers/civilians are being confronted on a day to day basis protecting their country from the inside and out.

Everyday is about survival to them, even on a good day. So, after awhile, even the hardest of individuals have some type of emotional upset due to the prolonged stress or some type unimaginable type of event. Car bombings, terrorist attacks, threats of war, neighbors using chemical weapons & developing nuclear weapons, which are a few that need to be specifically mentioned.

This type of living situation could cause some stress, in my humble opinion.

So it would be safe to assume that the competent research that they have done and thus allowing cannabis products to be used on soldiers/civilians for the treatment of PTSD is more than justified.

Why doesn't the US government take the same stance?

Now, regarding the research the Israeli's have done, it has been very well documented and is being used as medication in clinics, hospitals and is being prescribed for use at home.

If you think about the location of Israel, pull out a map, it appears to me that they live in a very hostile neighborhood and their soldiers/civilians are being confronted on a day to day basis protecting their country from the inside and out.

Everyday is about survival to them, even on a good day. So, after awhile, even the hardest of individuals have some type of emotional upset due to the prolonged stress or some type unimaginable type of event. Car bombings, terrorist attacks, threats of war, neighbors using chemical weapons & developing nuclear weapons, which are a few that need to be specifically mentioned.

This type of living situation could cause some stress, in my humble opinion.

So it would be safe to assume that the competent research that they have done and thus allowing cannabis products to be used on soldiers/civilians for the treatment of PTSD is more than justified.

Why doesn't the US government take the same stance?

Yea i just don't get it.

I won't bad mouth the US or it's government, because I believe that I am a decent citizen, who has also served to protect the Freedom's of Other's, but honestly, it would be about time that the government really started to drastically change it's current position.

As of today, the Federal government is doing it passively through non-resistance by allowing States & their citizens to gain access to medical cannabis & even controlled recreational use.

I don't think that is enough and that day has still not come, because the Federal government still classifies cannabis as a Schedule 1 substance. Medical or not.

The day that Veteran's Administration allows for the prescribed use of medical cannabis, will be the day that the Federal government of the United States has finally seen reality and changed its' stance.

Everything such as this always goes through the VA (just like unproven vaccines), before it it given the go ahead to be used & prescribed to the general public.

:nicethread:

The VA is on the Federal Level and the VA is a nice proving grounds, due to limited liability issues.

Back
Top Bottom