just popped some fire crackers in the oven

ilikebike

just whipped up 3 fire cracker ritz-weed sandwiches i used half gram of keif collected from an oz of bud put through my grinder so it should make me nice and baked, i smoked about 30 mintues ago and i will eat the sandwiches in about 30 mintues from now so it should be a nice pick me up considering it takes about an hour to feel the effects of eating marijuana

Give an update of your experience with kief fire crackers...when it starts kicking in, smoke a bowl and experience fabulous rushes...now I want to do one!:smokin:

i made 3 and just finished the last one about 2 mintues ago, cant wait for them to kick in i cooked them for 23 mintues at 325 degress individualy wrapped in tinfoil very tight, this will be the second time making firecrackers, the first time was about a year ago and i was smoking pretty heavily back then, this time i have slowed down my weed intake and i made them with good keif so ill let you know how i feel:bongrip:

i made 3 and just finished the last one about 2 mintues ago, cant wait for them to kick in i cooked them for 23 mintues at 325 degress individualy wrapped in tinfoil very tight, this will be the second time making firecrackers, the first time was about a year ago and i was smoking pretty heavily back then, this time i have slowed down my weed intake and i made them with good keif so ill let you know how i feel:bongrip:

:trance::trance::trance:Good luck working the keyboard...have a nice trip:partyboy:

I just want to say thanks for this post!!!

I had heard fircrackers mentioned before but I have never really knew what they are. After reading your post I was intrigued and researched a bit more before heading out to the grocery store for some nutella and ritz!!

It was insane. We weren't expecting to be that messed up since we each only ate about half a gram. After we ate it it took about an hour to feel the effects (I started feeling it before her though) but it didn't seem that bad. We smoked a bong load each (nothing that would ever normally get us high) and went for a drive and realized about an hour later that neither of us should have been driving.

We came home and layed down in my bed to watch a movie, woke up 3 and a half hours later about an hour before I had to leave for work, best sleep I have had in a while. I have been a lot more patient with my client today, despite being here for 9 hours with him and I am hoping my 11 hour shift tonorrow goes smoothly too, lol.

Spring break is this week coming up, I will be working at least one job a day, but no classes or internship. We are spending a night at the shore, we are definitely going to bake a batch of there potent snacks.

...we never heard back from @ilikebike ...wonder how it was? :)

so how did the batch you made this thread about go?

Back
Top Bottom