Just saying hello to everyone!

JjBlazin

Hey everybody, I'm JJ and I like to grow Cannabis, hopefully I came to the right place. I've been growing Meds now for a couple of years here in Washington and I love it. Throughout these past couple of yours I've gathered so much information from this forum and many others and decided it's time to help support the community as they have helped me. I also know that it will be a good way to learn some new tips and tricks to put in my kit.

The more people we can get involved growing, using and supporting cannabis the less we'll have to worry about fines and jail time, so like I said there are a lot people spending time in Prison that helped us get to where we are now, especially here in my state, that the least we can do is support it and their sacrifice.

But don't get me wrong I'm not all anti-establishment, anti government I served 10 years in the Infantry and did my time, plus I have friends and family still doing there part, we just need to let the politicians know who runs this country, the people not the corporations.

Thanks for the welcome peeps, can anyone give me a heads up on how to start a thread? I want to start a journal with information on what works for me in my local area with tips and pics, have either of you done this?

Hello and welcome to the forums. This is a great place and its cool that you learnt a lot from here before you signed up. You have a leg up on most growers that way. Like you I am also ex military I am not completely anti establishment but probably very much more then you are. I believe we need a limited government and not zero government but I do believe the government makes way to many laws and is to entirely to big. The average person commits 3 felonies a day and I think that just shows there are way to many laws. It would take 3 lifetimes to read all of the laws once and so what causes me or anyone to think anyone in the government knows every law? They disobey their own laws as if they are untouchable and that needs reigned in. Obamacare is unconstitutional and needs repealed as a matter of fact obama is a criminal and there are multiple grounds for his impeachment. Anyways back on topic im glad you joined this evergrowing community and look forward to subscribing to your journal soon. Let me know when it is created. Have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom