Just saying hello

mickdel

420 Member
Hi from Ireland.

Newbie to growing. When I was half in the bag, went on ebay and bought a 50cmx50cmx120cm grow tent. And, wtf, a 200w dual spectrum CFL lamp with reflector, then when totally in the bag, a 600watt black dual spec HPS, and one red and one blue spectrum mh and super hps....one for grow and one for flower (they're too far for me to see which one is which.

Then, at some stage I can't remember (I had growing viral encephalitis which put me in the ICU for a week, couple weeks back...so my memory is just that. A distant memory and as for powers of reason, I was hallucinating so much, I could see demons writing messages on walls and ceilings......probably telling me to go ridiculously overboard) I bought a £36 incl. postage, chinese 300w (true output much lower) LED lamp, which puts out some lovely colours, supposed to be for veg and flowering.

And a refurbed 600watt digital ballast, and a magnetic one I will return.

So, you can see, I haven't the first clue!

I'll read the helpful links, then post when I'm about to germinate seeds. There's half a narcotherapy autoflower under a 200w dual spec CFL....the lamp fell on it, and cut it in half, but it grew a second cola! So that's in there as an experiment.

I tend to ramble. Not stoned, just that my memory is totally shot, and I forget what I'm talking about, so please don't get annoyed :)

Anyway, this seems to be the most helpful, and gentle forum I've seen, so will float about here methinks. Again, just wanted to say hello.

Hi from Ireland.

Newbie to growing. When I was half in the bag, went on ebay and bought a 50cmx50cmx120cm grow tent. And, wtf, a 200w dual spectrum CFL lamp with reflector, then when totally in the bag, a 600watt black dual spec HPS, and one red and one blue spectrum mh and super hps....one for grow and one for flower (they're too far for me to see which one is which.

Then, at some stage I can't remember (I had growing viral encephalitis which put me in the ICU for a week, couple weeks back...so my memory is just that. A distant memory and as for powers of reason, I was hallucinating so much, I could see demons writing messages on walls and ceilings......probably telling me to go ridiculously overboard) I bought a £36 incl. postage, chinese 300w (true output much lower) LED lamp, which puts out some lovely colours, supposed to be for veg and flowering.

I'll read the helpful links, then post when I'm about to germinate seeds. There's half a narcotherapy autoflower under a 200w dual spec CFL....the lamp fell on it, and cut it in half, but it grew a second cola! So that's in there as an experiment.

I tend to ramble. Not stoned, just that my memory is totally shot, and I forget what I'm talking about, so please don't get annoyed :)

Anyway, this seems to be the most helpful, and gentle forum I've seen, so will float about here methinks. Again, just wanted to say hello.
Just to show you who we are
Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:You sound like you have been to hell and back.
Glad you made it.
We are the gentlest place on earth.

Yes, I can see that, which is why I'm here. I had a look around a few other places, groweedeasy, which I thought was shite, and some others I can't remember where people were just trying to flog you stuff. But I've read a chunk of a guide Emilyah, and a whole ton of other stuff, youtube vids etc. I'm lucky (or unlucky) that I don't work, due to a few, er, mental issues and a wreck of a body, so I have nothing but time, and this has given me a new interest. When I find something I like (nothing came close to riding motorbikes...hence wrecked body), I tend to be quite obsessive, which, thankfully, will stand me in good stead.

I watched most of a Jose Cervantes this morning and read stuff all night long (I can't sleep when it's dark...long story), and have been for the last couple of weeks, so my head is pounding with an information overload headache. If I had something to smoke, I'd be able to relax and breathe, but weed here in Ireland, costs, wait for it £25 for 2 grams!!!!!! You read that right.

Which is why I'm embarking on this journey. Talk about a rip off...

Anyway, I'll put my mistakes in the journey so far....basically, I f$$ked up where it was possible to do so, ordering All the wrong stuff. Thankfully, I'm still within the time limit to return most of it, but need guidance on what to keep, so i'll look for the correct part of the forum to seek the appropriate advice.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi from Ireland.

Hellooo there. Bilbo from england here. Very much a celt though, all my familys from Ireland (kerry) and wales. Nice to have ya here.
You went all out didnt ya lol. 600hps in that space is gonna be hot but we are getting into the nastiness of our wonderful climate now so could work in your favour if its in somewhere cold like a garage or something.
Any questions or anything feel free to @ me or have a look through my journal. I use HPS aswell. Peace :D

We will help you with your grow, cheer you up if you're down... :hug:
So, let's start with a journal, shall we?
Emilya's growing advice can be found in my signature.

Heya mickdel, welcome to :420:

It might be helpfull to read true several journals to see How several People do several things. Then you mix Some of your own touch and tadaaaaa

You’ll be growing monsters:slide:

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and if you want to see easy, sound methods for indoor growing,
I invite you to click this and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

I use hydro but even if you grow in soil or coco there is much that applies. It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom