Just Saying Hi!

tgreen420

Hello to all!

I must have spent about 10 hours on this site yesterday after signing up. This is really a one-stop shop when it comes to information regarding cannabis. I started a pro-cannabis blog a few weeks ago and have been looking for info ever since. This is a great resource, and although this is my first post, the people here seem very friendly and peaceful. No "one-uppers" or know-it-alls like you usually find in forums.

I hope to meet as many like minded people as I can. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it here! :rollit:

High and welcome to the 420 community. I'm so glad you got a chance to look around and see what a great place this is. I hope you'll stick around and get to know everyone and let us get to know you, too. Keep on posting!

Peace and 420 :rollit:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Thanks for such a warm welcome, and so quickly, I might add! For me, cannabis started as a recreational thing, then I realized that regular use lifted my depression and now I'm starting to really understand it more in a spiritual sense. Learning all I can about growing(which I don't plan on starting that for a while though), its uses, strains and the history of it has quickly become an obsession!

Thanks again for the welcome!:passitleft:

Love the "smilies"!

Most definitely. It's a great feeling to be able to tell people about the real facts regarding cannabis' prohibition and have them come to the same conclusion:

"Well, then why don't we just legalize it?"

And that's what we need. People exposed to the truth will come to this conclusion almost instantaneously. And I love seeing that reaction on their faces when they "get it!"

The truth will prevail. I think the latest polls were showing that 44% of California residents are in favor of prop 19, but from what I have gathered by talking to friends and coworkers about this issue, I'm sure the number is much greater than that. And I live in a state that is very conservative and moves very slowly. So in a more progressive place like Cali, I'm sure there's even more "underground" support for this piece of legislation. It's very exciting!

Back
Top Bottom