Just signed up

fullcircle

Hello everyone,

I am new to cannabis and it's useage. I joined to learn more about the medical benefits for Menieres Disease. I haven't searched the site yet for others with my condition, but I felt that cannabis would help the dizziness and nausea, not sure if it will help with the ear ringing.

I think it is nuts that the federal government is so against medical cannabis. Regulate it like any other prescription drug. I think it is more like the govt is getting $ from the pharmacutical companies since they aren't the ones making money on it. The greedy getting greedier I think.

Greetings fullcircle! Welcome to the community.

Hi fullcircle. Welcome to the boards. Cannabis is an awesome medication for many things...added benefit is the joy and compassion it can bring to your life and others as you share your joy with them.

Hi fullcircle. Welcome to the boards. Cannabis is an awesome medication for many things...added benefit is the joy and compassion it can bring to your life and others as you share your joy with them.
Well spoken my friend,I too am a med user too and have alot to thank Marry Jane for medically but the added benefit of bringing others together,and the shareing is a beautiful thing.Welcome fullcircle all the best to you and may you never run out of medicine.

Thanks everyone. Hope you all had a terrific thanksgiving holiday. Iam one that can't drink much as I am a light weight. But yesterday I drank like a fish. Bottle of champagne and a shot of tequilla all that would have guaranteed a giant hangover. But I smoked during the festivities and I tell you that I do not have a hang over today. It has to be the MJ.

And who says MJ is not for medical use. If more people have less hangovers after binge drinking, like me then MJ would be legal. ;)

Back
Top Bottom