Just so you know - I was wrong

golden

My friends burnouts bone heads guess what I know A new trick long story short I can make a weed plant stop growing and go into flower mode---the trick I take testosterone and my injection needles ---you fill up the needle with a vitamins any thing with the good stuff called --------super thrive-------- is at home depot near Miracle Grow you put one drop in needle with the rest water----- shoot it in the top ( you must first top the plant) the next day no light change 16 on 8 off---it started to flower-and not only will it flower its all supped up with Super Thrive I will keep u posted

look i was wrong

this is my first grow long story short I cut the top off to slow it down--I put some super thrive in the top of the plant with a needle today its not doing good,,I hope it recovers I have two plants flowering i put them in a closet i have them on 12/12 the rest 16/8 a plant will only use what it needs for maximum growth I feel terrible about my stupid Idea---I thought if i gave it a shot in the stem it would help it grow huge,,,dont do it

Re: look i was wrong

Which one did you behead? The one in Veg or the ones in Flower?

:thumb:

Re: look i was wrong

this is my first grow long story short I cut the top off to slow it down--I put some super thrive in the top of the plant with a needle today its not doing good,,I hope it recovers I have two plants flowering i put them in a closet i have them on 12/12 the rest 16/8 a plant will only use what it needs for maximum growth I feel terrible about my stupid Idea---I thought if i gave it a shot in the stem it would help it grow huge,,,dont do it

+ Reps! for a learning experience.

lmao... did they die :rofl::rofl::rofl: not trying to be mean but damn ..

Back
Top Bottom