Just some pics!

rsrick

Hey just some pictures ( cos who doesn't like looking at plants) grown in a UK greenhouse from seed, 2 blue cheeses, 1 northern lights and a chemdawg. All organic, just put them on a banana tea diet and they are loving it. About 3-4 weeks from harvest. Thoughts welcome , have a great day

Attachments

• IMG_20200605_191629.jpg
    IMG_20200605_191629.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200605_191623.jpg
    IMG_20200605_191623.jpg
    969 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20200605_191617.jpg
    IMG_20200605_191617.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20200605_191611.jpg
    IMG_20200605_191611.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20200605_191410.jpg
    IMG_20200605_191410.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200605_191404.jpg
    IMG_20200605_191404.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200605_181145_1.jpg
    IMG_20200605_181145_1.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 73
Hey rsrick,

they look very very healty and bushy!

If you don't mind, I have a couple of questions - noob here, at his first run with some autoflowering...

a. What do you mean with "banana tea diet"? Your plants looks in great shape, so I'd like to know more about that and maybe use your recipe...

b. What's your average temp day/night? I'm asking because i'd like to continue growing also during fall, let's say semptember to december approximately. I can easily setup a greenhouse on the terrace, but I'm completely newbie at gardening so i'm not sure about the "reasonable" temperature range. I'm in northern italy, so in november i expect to have something like 10-15 C during the day and 5-8 during the night... is that too low for greenhousing an autoflower? what about your enviromental conditions?

Thanks a lot and keep up the good job!

Hi mate how's it going, I was totally new to this as well. The banana tea I use is for the flowering stage only where the plant needs more potassium for bud and flower growth.
The recipe I use is 2-3 banana peels per ltr of water chopped up and left for a week. You can boil the tea let it cool to room temp then use it but I only feed once every 3 waters. ( And my house goes through alot of bananas).as for temperature over in the south of England we've had a really hot couple of months so I've been lucky, saying that autoflowers are more hardwareing and withstand lower temps. The best thing to do is plan, read and ask questions and although it seems confusing and overwhelming you'll soon figure out what works for you. This forum is great compared to others , everyone is super helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll answer them based on my own experience. Take care, good luck...also buy food quality seeds and buy based on what the plant needs in terms of care

ah, so "banana tea" is ACTUALLY a literal tea made of banana! funny :)
I'll try that... thanks for your reply and good luck to you as well :)

No worries , just use when flowering!! Use a balanced food during veg stage. There's loads of links on this forum. Good luck

Right now I'm scared to bring any fruit into my condo. I seem to have a problem with fruit nats. I don't know if they like weed, but everything else does, lol, The people above me and below me are big balcony plant growers, and they come right thru the screen.

Hi mate how's it going, I was totally new to this as well. The banana tea I use is for the flowering stage only where the plant needs more potassium for bud and flower growth.
The recipe I use is 2-3 banana peels per ltr of water chopped up and left for a week. You can boil the tea let it cool to room temp then use it but I only feed once every 3 waters. ( And my house goes through alot of bananas).as for temperature over in the south of England we've had a really hot couple of months so I've been lucky, saying that autoflowers are more hardwareing and withstand lower temps. The best thing to do is plan, read and ask questions and although it seems confusing and overwhelming you'll soon figure out what works for you. This forum is great compared to others , everyone is super helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll answer them based on my own experience. Take care, good luck...also buy food quality seeds and buy based on what the plant needs in terms of care
I've been making banana peel tea also and was going to start using it after the stretch.
Interested in how you are doing with just the tea ?
I bought some superphosphate to mix in with the banana tea but if I can avoid it, I will.
Do you dilute your tea or use as is ?

Hi mate, I was fine with just the tea to start with then after about two weeks I also fed with just some regular maxixrop fertilizer that I'd been using throughout the grow . I also used the tea after I flushed which hasn't affected the taste or smoke at all. All plants are down and curing nicley at the moment

I just used as is, 1 ltr of water with two or three peels, you can let them sit for a week or chop them up, bring to the boil in the water and let them cool to use them straight away

Back
Top Bottom