Just some questions about my plants' health: first time growing

Growingman22

420 Member
So this is my first time growing and I’ve noticed that my plants leaves are drooping a lot when I have my grow light on them but they perk up during the night. Can someone explain how to fix this or are they okay? Also, all 3 plants are exactly 2 month old but one is REALLY small compared to the others. Is this normal and okay?

image.jpg

Welcome to 420magazine @Growingman22.

How often are you watering them and when? I think plants tend to drink during the day and then at night time release some of that water back into soil so If they are perky for the first few hours of the day then starting to droop again I'd take a guess and say maybe you're over watering. Ideally, they should be a little droopy at night time and perk back up shortly after the light comes on. I'm just guessing though.

Man they are too stretched.
They are too far from the light. You got to give them a good BLUE light bath. Assure your light has blue spectrum.

Probably overwatered or in a wrong humidity/temp level.

Give us more details about your grow Room and How you water and maybe we could help more

Hey 22,

Welcome to 420! Your crew looks just fine but yes you have some leggy plants with a lot spacing between nodes. This stretching is because they are not getting adequate lighting. Strongly suspect a weak light source placed too far away from plants. Many of the cheaper Chinese light makers list their lights as a 1000 watt model when in reality that is their estimated hps replacement value, look for true wattage draw from the wall. Check out our sponsors for lighting upgrades.

Top 3 concerns are great genetics, a great source of lighting and dialing in the environment. Bottom line is you are doing good but stick here and continue with learning, we will help you turn good into great.

peace out!

Back
Top Bottom