Just started and have four weird clones

Niblet 420

Hi All, my names Niblet 420 and I've just started to grow again.
The first few times where simply a seed in a pot outdoors twice, they came through OK but the pot was far to small so the plant was small.
Two grown in the ground, one plant both times and both time they came down with bud rot and i had to pull them early, it can get very damp here in late summer early autumn.
Anyway I started growing again a little while ago (Nov 2015) indoors with a proper setup and these weird clones popped up.
I started with Black Domina (SS), 4 seeds planted, 3 grew up, 1 was male.
Of the two, one was a lot taller, the other normal size.
From what i understood about this strain i was keeping an eye out for the "Domina Lady"
I took clones of both and then let the two original flower
After two/three weeks I took six clones, two from the sort one and four from the taller one, all where successful and all taken when in early flower.
The tall one that I let flower grew and looked to be a "Domina Lady", "extra height-gain, black green foliage, a massive, sparking, nearly-spherical central cola". Now this might be me or i got very lucky.

Anyway, has anyone seen this sort of leaf shape before and if so do you know what the resort of flowering it was?
The photos you are seeing are the four clones from the tall one.

When you take cuttings in flower, they keep flowering as they root and grow,

then shoots grow out of the calyxes along with the odd pistil.

They get those single bladed leaves but later on the leaves become more and more normal.

You have 4 monster-cropped clones and may need a bigger grow space.

"When you take cuttings in flower, they keep flowering as they root and grow, stems come out of the calyxes as well as the odd pistil.

They get those single bladed leaves but later on the leaves become more and more normal.

You have 4 monster-cropped clones and may need a bigger grow space." my grow space is 0.6m2 and with 1.1m from the level of the soil to max height of light and they are 30cm tall now with another 4-5 day in veg, the strain is a 95% indica. Will this be to small?

I didn't mean to Monster crop, its was just something a guy wrote in one of the reviews of this strain (Black Domina) on Sensi Seeds cite where i got the seeds, that clones taken when in flower do really well, i only read about Monster cropping as a technique last week.

thanks for reading :)

20160313_144648.jpg

Check my signature for a link to where you can start your journal. I can see the structure of your plants in that pic. So I can't confidently say yes or no to topping them. Also you'll be getting more traffic in the journal section.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom